mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "usb wav song file import to song"

Posted on: March 06, 2019 @ 11:58 PM
davem96792
Total Posts:  33
Joined  09-06-2010

Hi is there a way to import a wav file from a usb stick into the song mode add some midi tracks then save the song without using the flash board to save the wav file and load it to a track.
Aloha from Hawaii

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 07, 2019 @ 01:32 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Without a flash module, a WAV file can be loaded to the XF’s 128 MB of User memory. That memory is volatile - if you store the Song you create, the audio part will still be lost when the XF is powered off. It would have to be reloaded when the XF is turned back on. (If the XF had a flash module, that wouldn’t be necessary.) The Song could be saved to a USB drive, and reloaded as desired.

This thread relates to the XS…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/476334/
...but should be applicable to using an XF without flash.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 08, 2019 @ 02:00 AM
davem96792
Total Posts:  33
Joined  09-06-2010

Thank you again 5 Dinpin I downloaded inspiration in a Flash went through all the voices kept what I liked and did go in and deleted all the waveforms that were not used by voices and I did free up 200mb of space. I am now reinspired I will no doubt have other learning curve questions and totally appreciate your knowledge and quick response. I am not sure where I got all those samples from Expand your world, Axxe or Inspiration in a Flash.

Aloha

[ Ignore ]