mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Motif XF Editors by John Melas are OUT!"

Page 3 of 3
Posted on: November 08, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
richie1027
Total Posts:  686
Joined  10-14-2008

The last I checked with John re. This issue, he still hadn’t gotten an ipad, but did hope to do so and look into it.  I’’d be very excited for this capability.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 22, 2012 @ 12:38 PM
VikasSharma
Total Posts:  1523
Joined  10-05-2010

John Melas XS/XF Tools Complete Pack has been updated to version 2.1.0 with some major enhancements:

What’s new in version 2.1.0

Total Librarian: When you paste patches from a different file, the Child Patches are copied to the first empty User Slot of the destination file or not copied at all if they already exist in the destination file!

Total Librarian: Transmit Selected Patches command now also asks to transmit Child Patches.

Total Librarian: Receive Selected Patches command now also asks to receive Child Patches.

Total Librarian: Improved Remove Duplicates command: When a patch that has Parent Patches gets deleted, its Parent Patches get updated to point to the unique child that was left.

Mix Editor: Added Reset MIXV command!

Mix Editor: Added translation of Mix Voices when you load a Mix file of a different XS series synth.

Total Librarian: Fixed some parameters in importing Drum Kits from a different XS series Native or Total Librarian file.

All programs: Fixed a bug that could crash the programs on start on Mac OSX 10.8 and later.

Several enhancements and fixes.

http://www.jmelas.gr/motif/bundle.php

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 01, 2018 @ 02:39 PM
RafalSC
Total Posts:  102
Joined  08-13-2011

About MOTIF TOTAL LIBRARIAN J.MELAS :
I can not understand what the red “Patch is Child” and blue color “Patch is Parent”....?

[ Ignore ]  

Page 3 of 3

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Import Songs from Cubase into the XF
Next Topic:

LG 800 Stand ››