mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Congratulations 5pinDIN"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: June 05, 2018 @ 11:59 AM
dsetto
Total Posts:  435
Joined  01-24-2014

5pinDIN is my teacher. ... The comfort I have in knowing that I won’t get on the wrong side of stuck on my motif’s functionality feels good. When I researched workstations, I liked the cumulative combination of features the Motif XF had. The large learning curve reputation was clear. As was that of this forum’s addressing of it. Before purchasing I came to Motifator - a lot - to learn. And of course, that’s where I was introduced to our honoree, here. I liked that some of the support came from a representative of Yamaha. And that some did not. That made for a truly excellent balance.

Motifator.com and 5pinDIN played a significant role in my purchasing of my Yamaha Motif. And now, they have played a significant role in my command of my Yamaha Motif. And this instrument is taking me places I’ve hoped it would.

Not only has 5pinDIN been exhaustively instructive, 5pinDIN is patient & kind.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 05, 2018 @ 04:21 PM
lastmonk
Total Posts:  364
Joined  12-17-2013
5pinDIN - 05 June 2018 08:02 AM

Thanks lastmonk. Primarily I want to help Motif users, and hope to see Motifator continue. Yamaha may have mixed feelings about me, since while what I do may indeed help their sales, I occasionally criticize them for certain policies. I own several pieces of Yamaha gear, but I have no connection with the company and my loyalty isn’t unconditional - I’m not a “fanboy”.

Well, if they’re smart they’ll take you’re criticism and improve where they can.  Although I am a fanboy, I will still throw stones LOL.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 08, 2018 @ 08:21 AM
keramox
Total Posts:  55
Joined  11-17-2012

If the official Yamaha staff could be like their friends at Korg… I mean you can find regular goodies,os updates and free stuff,people with real knowledge which are very helpful,it would be great! Yamaha should more support their customers (sic) afterwards and for some years. I think 5pinDIN you are a highly knowledgeable and helpful person and you like very much what you do! You help us Motif/Mox users to learn all the capabilities of our instruments and make better music! So finally ,Yamaha also learn from you how to support musicians ... Mr.5pinDIN you are absolutely terrific!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 14, 2018 @ 06:45 PM
philwoodmusic
Total Posts:  1055
Joined  07-01-2013

it’s very nice to see the love in this thread.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 17, 2018 @ 06:36 PM
jg666
Total Posts:  178
Joined  11-15-2015

Sorry only just seen this thread. I’d like to add my congratulations and thanks to 5pinDIN for all the time and effort :)

If it wasn’t for him I’d still be ripping my hair out trying to get to grips with the MOXF6 and the peripherals like amp connections etc. When I first got this synth I had no clue whatsoever what I was doing and was very frustrated with the menu structures etc. I do remember his words saying that this synth is very deep and well worth spending time getting to know. That stuck with me and I’m so glad I believed it !!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 17, 2018 @ 07:34 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Thanks to dsetto, keramox, philwoodmusic, and jg666.

I want all of you to know that I value our discussions as well.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 23, 2018 @ 08:23 PM
philwoodmusic
Joined  07-01-2013

Any news on the new legendary status yet?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 25, 2018 @ 11:00 AM
admin
Total Posts:  9578
Joined  12-09-2008

I’m happy to report that the status upgrade has been approved by the powers that be!  What’s the hold up then, you ask??  The Lady Behind the Desk is having a hard time coming up with an appropriate new status!  I would LOVE your input!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 25, 2018 @ 11:37 AM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

Legacy Laureate

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 25, 2018 @ 05:09 PM
philwoodmusic
Joined  07-01-2013

I think ‘Jedi Knight’ is what you normally do, but I rather like ‘Central Scrutinizer’.

I’d rather 5pinDIN chose.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 26, 2018 @ 04:15 AM
zpink
Total Posts:  427
Joined  08-02-2014

Maybe a simple ‘Legend’ would be appropriate in this case since the man himself is also rather humble.
At least in here, I don’t know him. :-)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 27, 2018 @ 03:48 PM
admin
Total Posts:  9578
Joined  12-09-2008

After much thought, googling words and really expanding my vocabulary (which this California girl says is totally rad!), I had to agree that the Legend status was the way to go.  5PinDIN is deserving of all your kind words and more.  As of today, he is officially our Motifator Legend.

-The Lady Behind the Desk

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Need piano advice!
Next Topic:

Yamaha Motif XF8 for sale ››