mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "S90XS Performances question"

Posted on: March 30, 2018 @ 04:15 PM
moxfuser
Total Posts:  14
Joined  09-30-2017

Hello, i want to import S90XS Performances in my MOXF with JM software.
I have two questions.
1. Who is new performances is in S90XS?
2. In S90XS is new arpeggios who is not on in MOXF? (I try to import the first one S90XS performance, and drum sound not work)
Thanks for help.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 30, 2018 @ 06:25 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
moxfuser - 30 March 2018 04:15 PM

Hello, i want to import S90XS Performances in my MOXF with JM software.
I have two questions.
1. Who is new performances is in S90XS?

I’m not sure what you mean by “new performances” in the S90XS. The MOXF is a newer model than the S90XS. Perhaps you’re referring to the fact that the S90XS has four banks of 128 Performances, while the MOXF has two banks.

moxfuser -

2. In S90XS is new arpeggios who is not on in MOXF? (I try to import the first one S90XS performance, and drum sound not work)
Thanks for help.

The MOXF has 7,981 factory Arps. The S90XS has 6,779 of them, and as far as I know all of those are in the MOXF.

You can compare the Arpeggio Lists in the Data Lists for each model…

S90XS/S70XS Data List:
http://download.yamaha.com/file/9637

MOXF6/MOXF8 Data List
http://download.yamaha.com/file/60483

Note that Yamaha integrated the newer Arps in their appropriate Main and Sub categories, so the numbering of identical Arps mostly won’t match from one model to the next. You can search the PDFs by Arp Name if you want to verify that a particular one from the S90XS is in the MOXF.

Otherwise, it seems that you might be having difficulty with the Melas software.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ S70XS - no waltzes?!
Next Topic:

Sustain Pedal S90 Classic ››