mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Thriller song"

Posted on: November 15, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
rotterdam1970
Total Posts:  55
Joined  08-27-2012

I am looking for an good motif xs version from Michael Jackson’s Thriller. is there anyone who make this on a motif xs?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 15, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
ZOZOLE
Total Posts:  72
Joined  12-21-2009

I have prepared long ago to Michael Jackson’s Thriller song from the Motif XS synthesizer. We have 3 years Motif XF is me, but I played now the song Song mode XF version.
I used the song external LinnDrum Drum kit and Majestic Organ voice samples. These are saved in the FLASH memory. Unfortunately, we do not have the song. I deleted from the USB flash drive.

This is my version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6JLae9XJK8

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 15, 2013 @ 10:44 AM
rotterdam1970
Total Posts:  55
Joined  08-27-2012

Very very nice and very good sounds!  i have heard your songs on your youtube channel and it sounds all amazing!!  do you have all these songs deleted from your usb flash drive?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 15, 2013 @ 12:27 PM
ZOZOLE
Total Posts:  72
Joined  12-21-2009

Hi rotterdam1970!

Unfortunately I did not back up the Thriller song. It was a big mistake. I lost a couple of those songs that I uploaded to YouTube. But I want to re-create the missing songs.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 23, 2013 @ 05:17 PM
skboydstun
Total Posts:  53
Joined  09-27-2005

You can purchase the patches from Motifator and they are right on.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 17, 2017 @ 04:31 PM
Halion76
Total Posts:  63
Joined  03-13-2015

Bumping up an old thread but does anyone have a nice layered sound for the main thriller riff?  I’m back to using the mox while my moxf is getting repaired so don’t have access to additional samples.  I’m using a few synth/brass and they’re ok but it’s so iconic just wondering if anyone has anything else usable.  Thanks.

(sorry thought I was in the mox thread!!  But question still stands!! Cheers!!)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 18, 2017 @ 07:45 PM
Halion76
Total Posts:  63
Joined  03-13-2015

For future reference for anyone else I’ve got a pretty decent combination........"big syn” (octave down) and “after 1984”.  I have these in one performance with “pad and syn” for verse and “sunday” for pipe organ at the end.

Might be useful to someone at some stage!!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Yamaha Steinberg FW on new model Mac with no FW port
Next Topic:

Layers in XS8 ››