mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "On The Run Arpeggiator Help, Please"

Posted on: August 27, 2017 @ 10:35 PM
apico
Total Posts:  77
Joined  06-14-2011

I bought the S4K Pink Floyd Collection a few years ago but never did anything with it.
I did have one problem early on. Somehow the arpeggiator in the Loop voice stopped working. I don’t know what happened but now on the voice “On the Run Loop” I have the instrument sound until I turn the arp on. Then there’s no sound.

Does anyone happen to have the same sound set that you could send me the arpeggiator settings or something>

Burt like I said - when I push the arp button the voice goes silent.

I’m stumped because it worked when I first got the soundset.
Perhaps I messed it up somehow...?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 28, 2017 @ 03:14 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

Not meaning to be too obvious, but since you said it used to work properly, why not reinstall the Library?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 28, 2017 @ 04:10 PM
apico
Total Posts:  77
Joined  06-14-2011
cmayhle - 28 August 2017 03:14 PM

Not meaning to be too obvious, but since you said it used to work properly, why not reinstall the Library?

Yeah. Not sure if I have it. I had a hard drive failure on my old laptop and that may have been where it was in it’s pre mess-up purity. I’ll have to sesrch my flash drives to see if it’s on one.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 09, 2017 @ 04:33 AM
ianbfc123
Total Posts:  11
Joined  08-19-2010

Funnily I have the same issue with an ‘on the run’ patch. Its just stopped working absolutely no sound at all - like something has accidentally been turned off?

Also set up a performance with 4 voices the other day - went to re-use them yesterday and they too have stopped - again no sound at all.

Anyone know if I have triggered something I shouldn’t have?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 18, 2017 @ 09:11 PM
EricMonroe
Total Posts:  71
Joined  03-19-2016
apico - 27 August 2017 10:35 PM

I bought the S4K Pink Floyd Collection a few years ago but never did anything with it.
I did have one problem early on. Somehow the arpeggiator in the Loop voice stopped working. I don’t know what happened but now on the voice “On the Run Loop” I have the instrument sound until I turn the arp on. Then there’s no sound.

Does anyone happen to have the same sound set that you could send me the arpeggiator settings or something>

Hi, I just bought this “ PF Cover Pack V2 - Yamaha Motif XS / RACK / XF series” from Synthcloud and it is working for me.

Not sure if we are talking about the same PF pack or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d7xfUFLDfw

I can help you if this will work for you ;)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 18, 2017 @ 09:11 PM
EricMonroe
Joined  03-19-2016
apico - 27 August 2017 10:35 PM

Hi, I just bought this “ PF Cover Pack V2 - Yamaha Motif XS / RACK / XF series” from Synthcloud and it is working for me.

Not sure if we are talking about the same PF pack or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d7xfUFLDfw

I can help you if this will work for you ;)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 18, 2017 @ 09:18 PM
EricMonroe
Joined  03-19-2016
ianbfc123 - 09 October 2017 04:33 AM

Funnily I have the same issue with an ‘on the run’ patch. Its just stopped working absolutely no sound at all - like something has accidentally been turned off?

Also set up a performance with 4 voices the other day - went to re-use them yesterday and they too have stopped - again no sound at all.

Anyone know if I have triggered something I shouldn’t have?

So newbie here… I had the same issue when ONE new part (voice of a performance) would not work after saving. I spent 2 days on it. Finally, I noticed that simply the volume was turning off on that new part. I don’t know HOW i missed something that easy prior, it works now. Hope this helps.

[ Ignore ]