mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Recording arpeggio"

Posted on: July 23, 2017 @ 10:11 AM
Olihen
Total Posts:  22
Joined  05-26-2010

Hello
I use motif XS with Cubase for recording and i want to know, how to record arpeggio as the exact notes the arpeggio is playing and not as notes “activating” the arpeggio.
For example: I want to record a drum pattern similar to some motif arpeggio but i want to change some notes slightly or remove hi hat afterwards/ split it into different track.
I set the correct arpeggio, press record and hit some note to start the arpeggio.
When i look afterwards in cubase i see that only thing recorded is the note that initialized the arpeggio but not the output of it, which is useless because it is messing with rythm by retriggering when i loop the track and it cant be edited.
I am 100% possitive that its possible in some way because when i used motif like 7 years ago it recorded it the way i want but i have no idea what settings I was using since a I was a kid and had no idea how all the things work :D
Does anyone knows how i do it please? :)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 23, 2017 @ 12:51 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

This might be helpful:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/support/view/motif_xs_recording_arpeggios_to_an_external_sequencer

[ Ignore ]