mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Availability of Yamaha FC7"

Posted on: June 04, 2017 @ 04:56 AM
lovemotif
Total Posts:  56
Joined  01-11-2012

Hello Everyone,

I had been looking out for a Yamaha FC7 expression pedal from the last one and a half year, but in vain. And recently i came across the yamaha india website which says FC7 is discontinued.
https://in.yamaha.com/en/products/music_production/accessories/index.html

If FC7 is discontinued for any certain reason, will it be replaced with a new model?

Is it the same situation in US and other parts of the world regarding the discontinuity / availability of FC7? Even FC3 is not available…

If it is available in US and other countries and not available only in India and other Asian countires, thats unfair. As future MONTAGE customer, I dont see the point in upgrading to MONTAGE without an FC7.

So its my request to YAMAHA and to all my fellow MOXers to share any information that you have regarding this....
Thank you :)

Image Attachments
FC7.JPG
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 04, 2017 @ 04:46 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011

Duplicate, sorry.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 04, 2017 @ 04:52 PM
cmayhle
Joined  10-05-2011

There isn’t any issue with the availability of the FC7 in the US.  I just purchased two of them Here, a couple of months ago.

A quick US Google search also identified 10 or so additional popular musical equipment retailers that are stocking the FC7 here.

It is also advertised as a current Yamaha product on the Yamaha US Site

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 05, 2017 @ 10:43 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

For whatever reason, apparently Yamaha in Singapore also indicates the FC7 as being discontinued.

https://sg.yamaha.com/en/products/music_production/accessories/fc7/index.html

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 07, 2017 @ 02:02 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Not only does the shop here on Motifator carry the FC7 it’s actually cheaper than on Sweetwater.

Please do try to support the site that brings you this forum!

MM

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 07, 2017 @ 07:46 PM
cmayhle
Joined  10-05-2011
MrMotif - 07 June 2017 02:02 PM

Not only does the shop here on Motifator carry the FC7 it’s actually cheaper than on Sweetwater.

Please do try to support the site that brings you this forum!

MM

Apologies for not linking or mentioning the Shop MrMotif, I was unaware you carried the pedal, or I certainly would have!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ FC-7 Pedal
Next Topic:

Mac crashing -- Connect MOX or MX but not Motif ››