mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "GalaxyEP voice like PSR S770/970"

Posted on: April 23, 2017 @ 03:45 AM
gpjoshua
Total Posts:  17
Joined  10-16-2016

Can anybody help me to get same sound of GalaxyEP voice of PSR S770/970 in MOXF?
I really miss it in MOXF. One in MOXF is different than PSR.
I usually play in the church. It exactly suits for live performance.
Also suggest few good tones to be used in the church like live performance where all will sing and worship sometimes with clapping.
Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 25, 2017 @ 06:21 PM
Mighty Motif Max
Total Posts:  317
Joined  04-30-2016
gpjoshua - 23 April 2017 03:45 AM

...Also suggest few good tones to be used in the church like live performance where all will sing and worship sometimes with clapping.
Thanks.

Depending on the type of songs played, one of my favorites is Pre. 4 A14, Medium Hall - this sound is most likely the same string sound used by Chris Tomlin on “Our God”; his keyboard player has a Yamaha S90ES, which also has this sound; it sounds identical.

Another good sound is Pre. 7 C14, Gate of Eden - a great pad for intros and verses at a lower volume. A good brighter pad is Pre. 6 B09, The Breath. A warm pad would be Pre. 6 A02, Analog, or Pre. 6 A04, Dark Atmo Pad.
For organs, try Pre. 1 G08, FullDraw/CVibrato, and Pre. 1 G04, Vib Chorus AF1.

For pianos, use Pre. 1 A02, Rock Grand Piano if you need to cut through the band some. Otherwise, everything is up to you. You can always eq things and save that voice as a user voice if you need more of a cutting quality.

I hope that these will be useful to you; I use them regularly at my church. For the Galaxy EP sound, you may have to do some editing. The first step, though, would be to play with insert effects, changing and dialing in more of the Chorus effects, etc.

-Max Thompson

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 01, 2017 @ 06:15 PM
Jeff R 50
Total Posts:  159
Joined  01-11-2014

Hi Max, I too am looking for some good piano and pad voices for use in Christian Contemporary Music.  Do you know how to make that specific ambient-atmospheric sounding piano that is used in so many CCM songs these days?  I hear it all the time in Christian songs on the radio (i.e. Casting Crowns, Sidewalk Prophets, Tenth Avenue North, Chris Tomlin, etc.) but I can’t seem to replicate it on my MOXF.  I’m sure there’s a way to get this very commonly used piano voice but so far, I can’t.  Thanks Max.

Jeff R.

[ Ignore ]