mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Editing/modifying a PRE ARP and saving as a USER ARP - is this possible"

Posted on: April 02, 2017 @ 01:28 AM
AlBassKeys
Total Posts:  18
Joined  04-16-2015

Hi MOXF gurus…

I’m trying to get my head around ARP creation in the MOXF and from what I can gather, the process seems to involve:
1. creating a song or pattern
2. select the appropriate track (including the measure(s) required for the ARP) and use the “Put Track to ARP” job.

What is unclear in the manuals (or difficult actually find) is how to create an ARP either from a pre-existing ARP pattern, or from scratch using an event editor interface.

Is there a clear way to do this or do all ARPs need to be created from within Song or Pattern mode?

Apologies if I’ve missed any earlier posts on this, but the actual steps that I’ve found across a number of web resources (including from the Yamaha site itself) do not seem to deal with the editing and modification of pre-existing ARPs.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 02, 2017 @ 06:57 AM
AlBassKeys
Total Posts:  18
Joined  04-16-2015

Just to expand on the previous post…

Is the ONLY way to edit a preset ARP require one to first utilise it in a SONG or PATTERN so that you can ultimately view and edit the event list (ie. the notes) for that ARP?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 02, 2017 @ 10:05 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005
AlBassKeys - 02 April 2017 06:57 AM

Is the ONLY way to edit a preset ARP require one to first utilise it in a SONG or PATTERN so that you can ultimately view and edit the event list (ie. the notes) for that ARP?

At this time, yes.

There was an ARP Editor created for the Motif ES that ran on Windows but it was never ported to any of the newer models.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOFX8 Power?
Next Topic:

Voice editing - copying elements from another voice ››