mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Dave Polich’s Vintage Keys for XF"

Posted on: February 08, 2017 @ 09:18 PM
BeeRad
Total Posts:  123
Joined  10-17-2006

Hi!

I am a long-time, HAPPY, user of Vintage Keys for the S90ES and then also for the Motif XS(6). Love them!  Use them a lot for live performances.

I now have a Motif XF8 in my “studio” and was wondering just how much different the XF version is (from the XS).  I am using my XS version in the XF.......and still love it.  Just, after reading the info on the “uses new XF waveforms” on some voices, if I should get the XF package. (I am not rich during the winter).  I am mostly concerned with Rhodes voices/voicings.  Or, should I go for a sound set that uses the flash rom (i have room on my flash board)?

Just wanting to hear what thoughts are out there. 

Anyone (Dave?) want to weigh in on the upgraded use of waveforms from the XS version?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 12, 2017 @ 01:28 PM
DavePolich
Total Posts:  6820
Joined  07-27-2002
BeeRad - 08 February 2017 09:18 PM

Hi!

I am a long-time, HAPPY, user of Vintage Keys for the S90ES and then also for the Motif XS(6). Love them!  Use them a lot for live performances.

I now have a Motif XF8 in my “studio” and was wondering just how much different the XF version is (from the XS).  I am using my XS version in the XF.......and still love it.  Just, after reading the info on the “uses new XF waveforms” on some voices, if I should get the XF package. (I am not rich during the winter).  I am mostly concerned with Rhodes voices/voicings.  Or, should I go for a sound set that uses the flash rom (i have room on my flash board)?

Just wanting to hear what thoughts are out there. 

Anyone (Dave?) want to weigh in on the upgraded use of waveforms from the XS version?

You know, I rarely come here anymore, so you’re lucky I happened to stop by this morning, lol.

There are some new ROM waveforms in the XF that aren’t in the XS. Clav, for one. Where
it was possible to use these for Vintage Keys XF, they were used.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 13, 2017 @ 07:45 PM
BeeRad
Total Posts:  123
Joined  10-17-2006

Thanks Dave!

[ Ignore ]