mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOXF Editor too small"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: January 10, 2017 @ 02:43 PM
jg666
Total Posts:  178
Joined  11-15-2015

Is there another package rather than Cubase that works well with the MOXF? I’ve had no response at all from my support request so they can go f%*! themselves.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2017 @ 04:07 AM
jg666
Joined  11-15-2015

The only reply I’ve received from them about my Cubase problem is them saying ‘sorry for the delay in answering’ 11 days ago.

I posted the support issue 20 days ago. I’m just glad I got this software with my keyboard, I’d be going crazy if I’d paid extra for it and received shocking support like this.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2017 @ 05:18 AM
zpink
Total Posts:  427
Joined  08-02-2014

At the bottom of page 11 in the Cubase Elements 8 manual:

“Using Several Audio Applications Simultaneously
If you want to use several audio applications simultaneously, you must allow other applications to play back via your audio hardware even though Cubase is running.
PROCEDURE
1.Select Devices > Devices Setup.
2.In the devices list, select the VST Audio System page.
3.Activate Release Driver when Application is in Background.
RESULT
The application that is currently active gets access to the audio hardware.”

Have you checked this box?
It should give YouTube access to your Audio interface, if so.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2017 @ 01:54 PM
jg666
Joined  11-15-2015

I have other problems with the software, I don’t think it installed properly. There was an error came up but it continued through the install.

I get errors in the software saying certain things are missing - loops I think if memory serves me right.

I asked support what I should do about it, if I should un-install and re-install it but I don’t want to do it without them saying so due to the licensing of it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2017 @ 06:05 PM
zpink
Total Posts:  427
Joined  08-02-2014

If the errors are only about missing content/loops, then it shouldn’t affect any functionality until you try to load it from the media-bay or (most likely) Groove Agent.

Have you tried to just repair it?
It probably will say that there’s a missing .cab file or similar if it can’t find the content that you’re missing now.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 15, 2017 @ 03:52 PM
jg666
Joined  11-15-2015

I’ve bought a camera connection cable for my iPad and have downloaded and played about with the free Yamaha apps. Are these apps similar to the voice editor for the PC does anyone know?

They seem OK at first glance but I can’t find anything to do with the LFO in them?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 22, 2017 @ 03:30 AM
jg666
Joined  11-15-2015

I’ve noticed that as soon as I switch on my MOXF (assuming it is connected to my PC via USB) I lose sound on the PC. It happens even if I don’t have any editor software running.

I suspect then that the Yamaha USB driver causes this on my particular setup. The Sound ‘card’ I’m using is the onboard Realtek one on my Gigabyte motherboard. I haven’t noticed the same problems when I connect my Korg minilogue though.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 22, 2017 @ 09:33 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005
jg666 - 22 March 2017 03:30 AM

I haven’t noticed the same problems when I connect my Korg minilogue though.

The Minilogue USB is not an audio interface, that’s why.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 22, 2017 @ 03:59 PM
Grandad1946
Total Posts:  40
Joined  08-31-2014

As well as a MOXF I also own a PSR-S910. This has an option to plug into a monitor, I am surprised that Yamaha didn’t make this an option on keyboards with smaller screens.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 10, 2017 @ 03:34 AM
Alexander71
Total Posts:  6
Joined  06-14-2016

This problem has been for many years. Either you need to set the resolution smaller and normally see the Editor. Or set the resolution more and see all the DAW controls. Without the Editor in the VST mode it is not convenient to work. The project does not save the mixer settings.

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Performance mode drum
Next Topic:

Motif xf libraries for MOXF ››