mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Ksounds / Organimation / integrating Organimation patches into my existing custom sound + sample bank"

Posted on: January 22, 2017 @ 10:49 AM
curtisunit
Total Posts:  3
Joined  02-26-2007

Hi,

I use a motif xs and have a bank of custom patches consisting of samples, voices and performances I had to make for my band.

I bought Organimation and want to replace some of the factory organs in my custom set.

All the custom set is saved as an ALL file.

Here’s what as happened so far;

When I load Organimation performance patches after loading up my custom set the samples used by my custom set are either overwritten with the Organimation samples or, displaced so that the sample mapping for the custom set is all “screwy.”

Heres the question;

Do I have to cut/paste my custom samples into a different location for example : move samples from sample locations 001 002 003 to, say 13 14 15 in order to make room for the organimation samples?

Another question;

Do Organimation samples autopopulate the sample bank starting a location 001 by default? Can this be changed?

I’m obviously trying to not have to redo a lotta work on custom presets.

Thanks a billion

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2017 @ 12:06 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

I’d like to help. However, please first repost your message in the XS forum (http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/index.php/viewforum/108/),
since certain aspects of the XS differ from those of the XF, and things might otherwise be confusing for some reading this.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ No output from mic in A/D input.
Next Topic:

How Transfer Wav File from Motif ES to MOXF ››