mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "YOU’RE ON MY MIND"

Posted on: November 20, 2015 @ 04:32 PM
The Funk Master
Total Posts:  3686
Joined  11-26-2007

Enjoy this nice track, thanks for listening.

File Attachments
YOU'RE ON MY MIND.mp3  (File Size: 6400KB - Downloads: 684)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 29, 2016 @ 11:55 PM
NLAlston
Total Posts:  1039
Joined  02-10-2004
The Funk Master - 20 November 2015 04:32 PM

Enjoy this nice track, thanks for listening.

Jerry, I just caught this.  My fault, though, because I am not often around these parts.  But I do happen to stop through, from time to time, to catch up on some compositions.

This one, from you, is rather nice.  When I listen to it I gain such a feeling of spaciousness (a good thing), and find it quite relaxing.  I’m not at odds with anything, about your creation, but kinda think that (for ME) the change might have been brought in a little bit sooner.  All in all, though - I find it very pleasing to the ears, and will definitely be listening to it more.  It’s tempo, and overall flow, are right on (IMO). 

Great piece of work, and I am surprised that no others (thus far) have offered any words on it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 27, 2016 @ 10:11 AM
The Funk Master
Joined  11-26-2007

Thanks, I actually spent a few days on this track last year when I thought all was well in my life.
This song reminds me that it’s not all ok, for shortly after I released it, things went down hill from there.

Glad you like it though, it’s actually on of my favorites, spite of the sadness that surrounds it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 02, 2017 @ 12:29 PM
mustbthemix
Total Posts:  964
Joined  01-02-2004

Hey J, I must commend you on your tenacity to still find the power of creativity to flow even during the most challenging time in your life. Keep pressing my brother for the debris that lies in your pathway shall ultimately be dispelled, making your journey a little smoother.

Blessings to you and your family in this New Year!.......(Mix)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 13, 2017 @ 01:14 PM
The Funk Master
Joined  11-26-2007

Thank Mix, the only family I have now, is my nine year old daughter Jerrica, she’s my reason for everything, as I wait upon the Lord to bless me with HIS woman for the rest of my life.
I create music everyday, and I’ve learned to use this pain, and sorrow in my music.
Music won’t leave me alone it seems, so I go with the flow of it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 13, 2017 @ 10:23 PM
mustbthemix
Total Posts:  964
Joined  01-02-2004

Yes sir!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ I Like Chopin
Next Topic:

Brand New Songs made in MO X6 (EDM) ››