mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "A/D input recording to MOXF own sequencer?"

Posted on: December 21, 2016 @ 03:59 PM
azaizo
Total Posts:  4
Joined  12-21-2016

Hi i want to connect my MikroKorg to MOXF and play in pattern mode.. I get audio from MikroKorg to MOXF but it wont record..?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 21, 2016 @ 04:51 PM
zpink
Total Posts:  427
Joined  08-02-2014

MOXF doesn’t have a sampler so you can’t record audio on it. You can record through it to your computer though, if you so wish.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 21, 2016 @ 05:05 PM
jozsihome
Total Posts:  94
Joined  11-28-2015
azaizo - 21 December 2016 03:59 PM

Hi i want to connect my MikroKorg to MOXF and play in pattern mode. I get audio from MikroKorg to MOXF but it wont record..?

You can connect MikroKorg output into audio input of MOXF. That’s basic. MOXF is able to mix this audio signal to other sounds generated by MOXF itself and send mixed signal to the audio output. You can even assign special effects for the inputted signal, that’s a really cool feature (it’s been implemented mainly for vocoder functionality)
That’s all, and note that ...
MOXF has not any audio recording function.
Be sure to be clear of concept of midi sequencing that to be separated from any audio related technique.
Hope that helps.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 21, 2016 @ 05:33 PM
azaizo
Total Posts:  4
Joined  12-21-2016

Okay thanks for answers!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 22, 2016 @ 01:05 PM
blafot
Total Posts:  105
Joined  05-04-2015

You can record your microkorg to audio using a computer and then put THE Tracks on your flashmodule of your moxf and then trigger those from your sequencer in moxf if you need it as backing track and need to Travel light…
Then you only need to bring your moxf.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Cables to connect to an AV Amp
Next Topic:

Split Point vs Limit H, Limit L ››