mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "About the demo songs"

Posted on: December 16, 2016 @ 04:30 PM
bythenumbers
Total Posts:  49
Joined  04-06-2009

5pinDin
If you would please put one of the factory motifxs demo songs up so that i can down load it.so that i can make a comparison with my demo. to able to compare sound quality .Thank you

And i notice that ones are able to leave samples on this forum so that you can listen to.
how do i go about to do this?
and where on this forum do i find this area?
how big of a sample
thank you

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 16, 2016 @ 06:04 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
bythenumbers - 16 December 2016 04:30 PM

5pinDin
If you would please put one of the factory motifxs demo songs up so that i can down load it.so that i can make a comparison with my demo. to able to compare sound quality .

I’ve done something similar previously, with an XF demo Song ("Xs’d Up") which uses Voices that are all found in the XS.

Download the following…

Zipped SMF of XF demo Song:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php?ACT=39&fid=165&aid=13908_FaJiBX0C4u332K6kGI6s&board_id=1

Zipped WAV of the same Song:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php?ACT=39&fid=165&aid=13952_CwXUjIn738hcpeHvJJNs&board_id=1

You can load the SMF to a Song location in your XS.

The WAV is a recording of the Song on my XS, directly to USB, then normalized to 0.0 dBFS peak level using Audacity.

bythenumbers -

And i notice that ones are able to leave samples on this forum so that you can listen to.
how do i go about to do this?
and where on this forum do i find this area?
how big of a sample

Any post can have a file attached. After you create a WAV file, zip it, then click on the “Browse...” button beneath the message text box, and select your file to attach it. The attachment can be up to 20,000 kB in size. However, keeping files as short as possible would be appreciated, since some of us (myself included) have limited internet access.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 17, 2016 @ 03:33 PM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010

I found some time, and recorded the XS demo Song “Xcellent Session” directly to USB, then normalized it. The zipped result is attached.

File Attachments
Xcellent Session.zip  (File Size: 17737KB - Downloads: 283)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 18, 2016 @ 02:30 PM
bythenumbers
Total Posts:  49
Joined  04-06-2009
5pinDIN - 17 December 2016 03:33 PM

I found some time, and recorded the XS demo Song “Xcellent Session” directly to USB, then normalized it. The zipped result is attached.

thank you very much 5pinDin,
i did compare the two songs at first I thought wow yours is sounding better than my factory song.
1 first what i did to my song was to take all the the reverb an chorus off
2 then relisten,couldn’t believe my ears,greatly improved the sound,then i went back an added a little reverb,an chorus,the sounds were not distorted this time.
I’ve never paid attention before when it came to reverb ,,to much destroys sound quality .
i hope this helps others as well..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 18, 2016 @ 04:06 PM
5pinDIN
Joined  09-16-2010

You’re quite welcome.

There’s no question that overuse of System Effects (or Master Effects) can cause an otherwise clean-sounding Mix to become muddy. I’m glad you were able to achieve a more satisfying result.

[ Ignore ]