mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Realistic Brass Section Voices"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: November 23, 2016 @ 03:09 PM
LessTeef
Total Posts:  3
Joined  11-13-2016

I’ve found that some of the brass ensembles in the “Inspiration In a Flash” package are pretty good.

http://motifator.com/index.php/support/view/inspiration_in_a_flash_free_content_for_motif_xf

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 24, 2016 @ 01:27 AM
Mighty Motif Max
Total Posts:  317
Joined  04-30-2016
LessTeef - 23 November 2016 03:09 PM

I’ve found that some of the brass ensembles in the “Inspiration In a Flash” package are pretty good.

http://motifator.com/index.php/support/view/inspiration_in_a_flash_free_content_for_motif_xf

True. Only I do not yet own a flash board.

-Max

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 25, 2016 @ 02:12 PM
LessTeef
Total Posts:  3
Joined  11-13-2016

That does indeed suck. Flash boards are expensive too. I was able to get one for free as part of Yamaha’s “40th Anniversary” Promotion back in 2015. But it appears that deal is no longer available.

Your original post mentioned that you were open to the idea of a sound library, so I thought you somehow had a way of loading them into your Motif. I’m a real noob to the technical aspects of the Motif, but would you be able to use the John Melas program to extract some of the “Inspiration in a Flash” sounds and load them into the Motif’s RAM? The Melas program costs money, of course.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 25, 2016 @ 07:08 PM
Mighty Motif Max
Total Posts:  317
Joined  04-30-2016
LessTeef - 25 November 2016 02:12 PM

That does indeed suck. Flash boards are expensive too. I was able to get one for free as part of Yamaha’s “40th Anniversary” Promotion back in 2015. But it appears that deal is no longer available.

Your original post mentioned that you were open to the idea of a sound library, so I thought you somehow had a way of loading them into your Motif. I’m a real noob to the technical aspects of the Motif, but would you be able to use the John Melas program to extract some of the “Inspiration in a Flash” sounds and load them into the Motif’s RAM? The Melas program costs money, of course.

The RAM memory is lost after powering off. I am forced to use it until I can purchase a flash board.

I was a month and a half too late for the “XF Fully Loaded” promo, which ended in March of this year. I bought my XF8 at the end of May - it was one of the only remaining two left in the U.S.. I had not known that they were put out of production in February, until it was almost too late.

By then the promo was over, and I almost could not find any keyboards left.

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Recommendations on creating new voices using own samples
Next Topic:

Arpegggio question ››