mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Moving from XS to XF"

Page 3 of 3
Posted on: June 28, 2016 @ 07:50 AM
alanb
Total Posts:  301
Joined  02-15-2009

If I wipe the Flash clean, will that fix my duplicate waveform problem?

What if my new All File With Samples has duplicates....when I load that the duplicates are back....

Is the only true fix to one by one delete the duplicates...save an All File With Samples?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 28, 2016 @ 08:37 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
alanb - 28 June 2016 07:50 AM

If I wipe the Flash clean, will that fix my duplicate waveform problem?

What if my new All File With Samples has duplicates....when I load that the duplicates are back....

Is the only true fix to one by one delete the duplicates...save an All File With Samples?

That depends on what you mean by a “new All File With Samples”. Certainly making one on the XF7 under current conditions wouldn’t be a good idea. I’m referring to one made when everything was originally working correctly. If you didn’t do that, since you indicated that the XF8 is working properly, you could make such a file on it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 30, 2016 @ 08:02 AM
alanb
Joined  02-15-2009

Sorry...I was referring to my original XS All File...the one I used to create my new XF files....
I am thinking maybe the XS file had duplicate waveforms.

I am confused now.....

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 30, 2016 @ 08:42 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

You can check an XS file by first loading it with the default settings:
USR > USR
FL1 > FL1
FL2 > FL2
(The FL1 and FL2 settings actually don’t matter in this case, since there’s no content designated for the flash modules in an XS file.)

Then look for duplicates as before, but in USR memory. Obviously, if the original file had duplicates then they’ll appear when you load it subsequently.

Did you make an XF “All” file “with sample” at the time the XF7 was working the way you wanted?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 30, 2016 @ 01:44 PM
alanb
Joined  02-15-2009

Yes...I made an XF All File in the beginning...but if the XS All File which was the source...had duplicates...then my new XF All File would have the same duplicates.

[ Ignore ]  

Page 3 of 3

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Insert Effects in Song Mode
Next Topic:

User Arp Problems ››