mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Cubase AI8 vs LE8 for Motif XF/Korg PA"

Posted on: June 23, 2016 @ 07:17 PM
Vaanampadi
Total Posts:  32
Joined  03-30-2011

Hello,
If you have to choose between Cubase AI8 vs LE8, which one will you select for Motif XF?
will that choice change if I plan on using different keyboards to the DAW?
thanks in advance

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 24, 2016 @ 08:03 AM
meatballfulton
Total Posts:  3022
Joined  01-25-2005

Please don’t post the same question in multiple places.

Question for you, do you have both already and trying to decide which to use?  AI, LE and Elements are all basically the same and use the same manual. In the manual it describes features that exist in only one or the other, so read that and decide which features are most important and use that version.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 24, 2016 @ 08:25 AM
Vaanampadi
Joined  03-30-2011

I have a license but I don’t use either at the moment. Trying to decide which one to spend time on. If people are already familiar with it, hopefully they can give me some guidance.
Manual is not going to help in this case as I am hoping to get some real user feedback on which one make sense or is a better choice.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 26, 2016 @ 11:15 AM
Vaanampadi
Joined  03-30-2011

no-one has any words of wisdom ? or you guys don’t even use either of the cubase softwares? :)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 26, 2016 @ 12:11 PM
music2345
Total Posts:  45
Joined  05-18-2016

I’m a Newbie, and use AI8 that came with my Motif XF. It appears to be adequate for my newcomer taste, but I’m not (nor will ever want to be) a pro musician. So, there’s MY words of wisdom here.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 27, 2016 @ 04:22 PM
Vaanampadi
Joined  03-30-2011
music2345 - 26 June 2016 12:11 PM

I’m a Newbie, and use AI8 that came with my Motif XF. It appears to be adequate for my newcomer taste, but I’m not (nor will ever want to be) a pro musician. So, there’s MY words of wisdom here.

Thank you very much. Really appreciate you taking the time to reply.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ What a load of tat! Cubase A1 8
Next Topic:

Creating a voice from scratch on the MOTIF XF8? ››