mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOX8: inquiry on loading individual voices."

Page 3 of 3
Posted on: September 02, 2013 @ 12:05 PM
i008580
Total Posts:  20
Joined  07-13-2013

Hi Shawshank,

Am very interested in these 80’s libraries, but first I am trying to reconcile two of your entries in this thread:

“I just wanted to briefly update everyone, that working with Rick at Playkeyz via e-mail, we were able to get this issue completely taken care of. The problem was, both of Rick’s 80s Soundsets were limited to loading All FILES; and without an MOX on-hand—which he did not have—he was unable to re-save FILES as Voice FILES and/or other types.

The ultimate solution: John Melas’ Total Librarian”

...and…

“One small thing, however, that should be noted: on http://www.playkeyz.com it shows the 80s Pop/Rock Soundset Volume 2 is available for the MO6 and MO8:
-snip-
But after speaking with Rick, this is actually an oversight and that particular library is not available for the MO6/MO8.”

From the 1st one, I am getting that you were able to get the library onto the MOX.  In the 2nd, you’re saying that at least Vol2 is not available for the MOX…

Can you let me know whether Vol1 and Vol2 of the 80s Pop/Rock Soundset work on the MOX?  The playkeyz site still show both as being orderable for the MOX…

Thanks very much!

Regs,
Kevin

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 02, 2013 @ 01:07 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
i008580 - 02 September 2013 12:05 PM

Hi Shawshank,

Am very interested in these 80’s libraries, but first I am trying to reconcile two of your entries in this thread:

“I just wanted to briefly update everyone, that working with Rick at Playkeyz via e-mail, we were able to get this issue completely taken care of. The problem was, both of Rick’s 80s Soundsets were limited to loading All FILES; and without an MOX on-hand—which he did not have—he was unable to re-save FILES as Voice FILES and/or other types.

The ultimate solution: John Melas’ Total Librarian”

...and…

“One small thing, however, that should be noted: on http://www.playkeyz.com it shows the 80s Pop/Rock Soundset Volume 2 is available for the MO6 and MO8:
-snip-
But after speaking with Rick, this is actually an oversight and that particular library is not available for the MO6/MO8.”

From the 1st one, I am getting that you were able to get the library onto the MOX.  In the 2nd, you’re saying that at least Vol2 is not available for the MOX…

Can you let me know whether Vol1 and Vol2 of the 80s Pop/Rock Soundset work on the MOX?  The playkeyz site still show both as being orderable for the MOX…

Thanks very much!

Regs,
Kevin

Just an FYI:  The first quote references the MOX, the second quote references the MO6 and MO8.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 02, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
i008580
Total Posts:  20
Joined  07-13-2013

Another public bonehead moment.  Thanks!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 06, 2013 @ 12:09 PM
Shawshank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  06-17-2013

Hi Kevin,

My apologies for the late reply. You are correct, in that, I was able to get the 80s Pop/Rock Soundset Volume 2 loaded onto my MOX8.

Regarding your other question, both 80s Pop/Rock Soundsets, i.e., Volumes 1 & 2 will work with the MOX6/MOX8 but will not work with the MO6/MO8.

In my opinion, each of the 80s soundsets as well as the Leads! library are definitely worth the money—especially if you are in an ‘80s cover band.

All the best,

Shawshank

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 27, 2016 @ 07:15 PM
biglick70
Total Posts:  6
Joined  12-22-2014

Did anyone discover what happened with the issue described below?  Having same issue with my MOXF.  I recently copied my flash drives to my computer and reorganized the files into separate folders, and saved them onto a new large capacity flash drive.....and now while I can load ALL of my files fine, B’s Knees, 80’s Pop set’s etc....I cannot load individual VOICE files.  Exactly as described below.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 27, 2016 @ 10:52 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
biglick70 - 27 May 2016 07:15 PM

Did anyone discover what happened with the issue described below?  Having same issue with my MOXF.  I recently copied my flash drives to my computer and reorganized the files into separate folders, and saved them onto a new large capacity flash drive.....and now while I can load ALL of my files fine, B’s Knees, 80’s Pop set’s etc....I cannot load individual VOICE files.  Exactly as described below.

Sorry, but I don’t see anything “below”. Also, there are no such things as MOXF “individual VOICE files”, and problems with specific MOX files might not relate to the MOXF.

We might be able to help if you post to the MOXF forum, and describe what you did and what you’re trying to do in more detail. Giving specific examples might help.

[ Ignore ]  

Page 3 of 3