mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Keyfax reputable?"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: January 14, 2016 @ 09:55 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

The Abbey Road Video On Demand is not finished yet. We are very close but are making sure what is delivered is as good and useful as it possibly can be and this has taken a little longer than we anticipated. The Streams were sold and delivered as advertised and the reason anyone was responded to so quickly is that the Streams are/were ‘live’ and so there was a fairly understandable time issue. ASSR is not yet advertising nor selling the Video On Demand because it is not finished.

Those who bought the Streams will get the recorded version ‘free’ as soon as it’s available, however we do apologize if this not quite as quick as all of us would have liked. Hopefully, people will be happier with a better product slightly later than an inferior one sooner.

MM

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 16, 2016 @ 06:52 PM
SjaakMotifXF8
Total Posts:  20
Joined  01-06-2013

Dear Mr. Motif,

Thanks for your helpful update!

“ASSR is not yet advertising nor selling the Video On Demand”

I emailed on Nov 12 that I was not able to attend the live streams, but that I was interested in the recording instead.

Nov 12 email response:
From: [mailto:info.keyfax@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Keyfax NewMedia
Yes, we will have an option to download the streamed sessions that is included in the price.
The ASSR and Musicians Guild team.
End of mail message.

The sessions started Nov 16, so they sold it to me before the session started.

“Hopefully, people will be happier with a better product slightly later than an inferior one sooner.”

Fully agree! I would even be happy to wait another 2 months in favor for a better product.

The real issue here is customer expectations. 2 months 0 responses upon multiple times raising the issue against 5 responses in 1 day to get USD 449 in is to me that Keyfax isn’t taking its customers seriously.

Again thanks for updating me upon the status.

Sjaak

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 17, 2016 @ 04:32 PM
SjaakMotifXF8
Joined  01-06-2013

Just an update.
2 months have gone by from the last post, still no download available yet and also no update on when to expect the download. 4 months after the purchase still no communication received. Are customers taken seriously? Only one answer is possible. “No!” As said before, I’m okay to wait for a better quality product, but at least manage your customers’ expectations and at least communicate....

So the updated facts:
At keyfax they are very helpful and swiftly responding to resolve a sales payment issue (hours response time from each payment issue raised), but when there is a delivery issue they just don’t respond in 4 months. Very annoying.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 16, 2016 @ 07:26 AM
SjaakMotifXF8
Joined  01-06-2013

Just another update.
Again 2 months have gone by from the last post, still no download available yet and also no update on when to expect the download. Over 6 months after the purchase still no communication received, although I did sent again an update request to ‘info@alanparsons.com’, ‘info.keyfax@gmail.com’ and ‘Keyfax NewMedia’ .

Are customers taken seriously? Only one answer is possible. “No!” As said before, I’m okay to wait for a better quality product, but at least manage your customers’ expectations and at least communicate....

So the updated facts:
At keyfax they are very helpful and swiftly responding to resolve a sales payment issue (hours response time from each payment issue raised), but when there is a delivery issue they just don’t respond in 6 months. Very annoying.

My conclusion remains that Keyfax is not a reputable company.

Mr. Motif, you are the only one responding so far with knowledge upon the download material development. Please can you support me here? Thanks in advance!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 23, 2016 @ 06:05 PM
SjaakMotifXF8
Joined  01-06-2013

Next updates.

Previous post, update request to ‘Keyfax NewMedia’ was sent to .

May 22: Forwarded the full mail thread to ‘info@artandscienceofsound.com’. 28 hr later no response yet. It may still come....

May 23 2.45 pm (PDT), Keyfax Santa Cruz, CA 95060 USA, local time. I called to (800) 752-2780. Got a voice message “We apologize nobody is available to take your call at the moment, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.” I left my message about the issue and my email address to respond to (I’m living in the Netherlands, 9 hours ahead of PDT).
I called + (831) 477-1205, but ended up in the same voice message. I didn’t leave a message then.

Not sure why I called, because I also left a voice message on Jan 13, and still no response.

193 days after paying USD 449 there is not 1 minute available to respond to their customer.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 23, 2016 @ 08:53 PM
Vearsh
Total Posts:  31
Joined  03-01-2016

I have purchased videos and packages worth $300 from keyfax. No issues so far with them

I use to own an XS later I upgraded to XF and Keyfax gave me XF download links also..

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 24, 2016 @ 01:33 AM
SjaakMotifXF8
Joined  01-06-2013

Dear Vearsh,

Thanks for your response.
I also had a few purchases from Keyfax (XF sounds), no issue, so hence I thought I could trust them.
But it seems Keyfax is not trustworthy regarding this Alan Parson’s project.
They didn’t respond yesterday to my email and to my voice mail message.

Sjaak

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 24, 2016 @ 12:57 PM
SjaakMotifXF8
Joined  01-06-2013

Next update.

Again no response, so I called again, this time 09.45 am PDT.

Again no answer, so left a voice mail for the 3rd time.
Again sent a message to ‘info@artandscienceofsound.com’; ‘info@alanparsons.com’; ‘info.keyfax@gmail.com’; ‘Keyfax NewMedia’

How can I ever trust these organizations?

Anyone any advise other than calling Keyfax, leaving a voice message and emailing them, because clearly that doesn’t work.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 24, 2016 @ 07:01 PM
MapleCarbine
Total Posts:  40
Joined  12-11-2015
SjaakMotifXF8 - 24 May 2016 12:57 PM

Next update.

Again no response, so I called again, this time 09.45 am PDT.

Again no answer, so left a voice mail for the 3rd time.
Again sent a message to ‘info@artandscienceofsound.com’; ‘info@alanparsons.com’; ‘info.keyfax@gmail.com’; ‘Keyfax NewMedia’

How can I ever trust these organizations?

Anyone any advise other than calling Keyfax, leaving a voice message and emailing them, because clearly that doesn’t work.

You are starting to sound unwell.

You are also starting to sound, sorry, ‘actually’ sounding like a weirdo.

I think everyone here is very sorry about the fact that you have not got what you paid for, or that it doesn’t exist yet and that you haven’t been contacted about it, BUT, it’s not the user base’s problem and this isn’t a Keyfax forum, it’s a forum owned by Keyfax.

Now, I wouldn’t begrudge anyone an opportunity to complain, but all your posts actually show NOW is that you are one hell of a passive aggressive person.

If I showed up at YOUR workplace or school and posted (in the wrong place) or emailed the staff there about the idea that you weren’t reputable, you’d scream like a little girl about it and want me taken down for libel.

MrMotif is surely aware of your problem but cannot help you, yet.  You also do not know his situation and I’m aware that Keyfax is pretty much a one or two person outfit which makes them slow.

There simply aren’t enough posts on this thread or forum to suggest that Keyfax aren’t reputable

They DO however have some disgruntled customers over time for whatever reasons, but tell me a business that doesn’t?

Unfortunately, you are one of them.  We get it.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 24, 2016 @ 09:08 PM
Vearsh
Joined  03-01-2016

Sjaak

To be precise, my mail to keyfax was responded within 24 hours with a new download link. If you have paid through Paypal or CC, ask them to get a refund

matter ends.. or go to consumer court to settle your issue

raging here doesn’t help perhaps

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 25, 2016 @ 04:05 PM
SjaakMotifXF8
Joined  01-06-2013

Final update.
Identified the CEO of Keyfax NewMedia Inc., Julian Colbeck, and was able to email him directly. Julian is also Co-founder / Business Development of Alan Parsons / ASSR (Art & Science Of Sound Recording).
Julian responded swiftly, effectively and arranged immediate product delivery. Case closed to satisfaction.

To Maplecarbine. Thanks for responding. Some of your statements I do agree, but some I don’t. It’s doesn’t add value to the forum to go into detailed discussion or arguing, so I leave it as is.

To Vearsh. Also thanks for your response. I have emailed them to deliver the product or to refund, but as any email/voice mail was left unanswered that didn’t help. And consumer court, not easy, I may have to go to court in the US(?), while living in Europe. The amount is not worth the hassle.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 25, 2016 @ 10:03 PM
Vearsh
Joined  03-01-2016

Sjaak

Happy to hear that problem is settled.. no one is bad in this world.. it all depends on your time and some patience

Good Luck

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Tap Tempo
Next Topic:

XS files and XF files. Compatibility? ››