mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Auditioning Multi List Question"

Posted on: March 12, 2016 @ 08:46 PM
Garrison
Total Posts:  50
Joined  12-03-2015

I have the stand alone editor on the computer set to Multi Library.
I’ve auditioned the 128 ‘Performance Names’ in the ‘Bank/Name’ ‘Preset 1’ within the Multi Library window of the Stand Alone Editor.
During the time auditioning the Preset 1 folder, I auditioned the 128 selections by turning the ‘Category Search’ knob on the front of the Rack itself. (easier for me)

Here is what I’m having a problem with:
When I go to ‘Preset 2’ within the’Bank/Name’ window of the Stand Alone Editor and select the first multi-voice ‘Crushy Jegog’ (#1) , then turn the knob on the front of the Rack itself, I’m reverted back to a multi within the ‘Preset 1’ category and I remain there unless I go back to Stand Alone Editior and select ‘Preset 2’ once again.

What do I need to change to stay in Preset 2 while scrolling with the knob on the front of the Rack itself?

Thank you

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 14, 2016 @ 08:33 AM
Garrison
Joined  12-03-2015

Maybe I should rephrase the question.

How can we access the Multi Preset 2 category from the front panel of the Motif-Rack itself?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 14, 2016 @ 09:16 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

Rack XS has only one bank for storing 128 Multis. The only way to access all 3 banks of Multis in the similar way like performances on XS keyboard, is to connect computer with Rack XS VST Editor and call another Multis from editor. If you wish to select those Multis also from Rack XS front panel, you should send another bank of 128 Multis to the Rack and store them to its internal memory.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 14, 2016 @ 11:48 AM
Garrison
Joined  12-03-2015

Alex.
How do I send the entire 128 Multi’s in Preset 2 of the Editor to the Rack XS at one time.
Bad Mister, over at the Yamaha Synth Forum, mentioned I have to do this one at a time.
Have you installed Preset 2 on the Rack XS all at once?
Thanks

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: March 14, 2016 @ 01:22 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

Garrison - 14 March 2016 11:48 AM

Alex.
How do I send the entire 128 Multi’s in Preset 2 of the Editor to the Rack XS at one time.
Bad Mister, over at the Yamaha Synth Forum, mentioned I have to do this one at a time.
Have you installed Preset 2 on the Rack XS all at once?
Thanks

Yes, Bad Mister is wright. You could only send one multi at a time from Yamaha editor.
But, there is nice and highly recommended software by John Melas, Total librarian.
It could be used not only to send all Multis from one bank at once, but to load all files from
XS keyboard and to load performances to Rack XS as a Multis. Of course, due to the lack
of sampling capability, Rack could load only those voices that use internal waveforms.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Changed User Patches
Next Topic:

XS Rack is the only option ››