mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Converting Song/Pattern to MIDI without ES present"

Posted on: February 26, 2016 @ 07:52 PM
miroxp
Total Posts:  2
Joined  02-26-2016

Hi there,

I’ve been through with music for several years now. I sold all my equipment including the ES.Recently I found an old storage card that I used to back up my data on from the Motif ES. Got all emotional to see all those old files that I created back in time. I was wondering is there any way to convert my Song or Pattern files on the card to MIDI or other playable format without the instrument even if they don’t translate 100%? Thank you and God bless!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 29, 2016 @ 03:01 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

miroxp - 26 February 2016 07:52 PM

Hi there,

I’ve been through with music for several years now. I sold all my equipment including the ES.Recently I found an old storage card that I used to back up my data on from the Motif ES. Got all emotional to see all those old files that I created back in time. I was wondering is there any way to convert my Song or Pattern files on the card to MIDI or other playable format without the instrument even if they don’t translate 100%? Thank you and God bless!

I don’t know that it could works for ES, but songs from XS/XF could be imported as ALL file(s) to Cubase using Motif XS/XF Extension. In that case you could load songs directly from file to Cubase without need for keyboard. I think that only way (if I didn’t forgot something) is to find someone who is willing to spent some time to load your songs on ES and transfer them to MIDI files.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Motif ES sysex format question
Next Topic:

Using Motif ES and Korg Kronos together ››