mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Wav import problem"

Posted on: October 04, 2015 @ 10:51 AM
damon1281
Total Posts:  2
Joined  10-03-2015

When I import a .wav to a drum voice, all seems fine.  But if I transpose the keyboard, the .wav disappears even though all the original parts in the drum voice remain unchanged.  What am I doing wrong, please?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 04, 2015 @ 12:46 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
damon1281 - 04 October 2015 10:51 AM

When I import a .wav to a drum voice, all seems fine.  But if I transpose the keyboard, the .wav disappears even though all the original parts in the drum voice remain unchanged.  What am I doing wrong, please?

Did you assign it to a range of keys, or just a single key?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 04, 2015 @ 01:08 PM
damon1281
Total Posts:  2
Joined  10-03-2015

A single key. If I want a different sound on each key, I can still assign it to a range?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 04, 2015 @ 09:25 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner, I got busy.

If you Transpose the keyboard using either the OCTAVE buttons or via Utility mode settings, your Waveform shouldn’t “disappear”. If you are definitely transposing the keyboard and having a problem, please describe how you imported the WAV and selected it for the Drum Voice.

However, if you want to Note Shift the tone generator, then the key range has to be at least as wide as the amount you want to Note Shift. For note shifting, you should be able to set a range in the Keybank, then select which key you want to trigger your Waveform in the Drum Voice.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Help editing octaves of a Voice
Next Topic:

Pattern to Song problem ››