mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "A note of thanks to the Motif community"

Posted on: August 30, 2015 @ 07:01 PM
benonemusic
Total Posts:  26
Joined  07-03-2015

Hi everyone,

I’m relatively new to the Motif community and am guessing this is the best Motifator forum for a topic like this, so here goes.

I just completed a couple of successful summer shows with my rock band this weekend and they wouldn’t have been possible without the Motif community. Among the songs in the set were “Magic” by The Cars and “Summer of ‘69” by Bryan Adams and “Walkin’ on the Sun” by Smash Mouth and I got compliments on the fantastic Motif sounds for those songs. My Motif Rack XS setup worked flawlessly.

So I’d like to thank:

--The Keyfax New Media Team at the Motif store who helped me locate and install the correct version of the 80s Pop Rock Soundset Volume 1 for the Motif Rack XS.

--The creator of the 80s Pop Rock soundset for a brilliant collection of sounds that convinced me to get a Motif in the first place!

--The members of the Motifator forums, particularly 5pinDIN and Stoneb3, who helped me solve a number of technical problems that I had with the Yamaha editor and performance data.

--The creator of the amazing Yamaha Motif editors, John Melas, for his fantastic software and also helping to fully solve a couple of crash issues I was having on my Mac system.

From the get-go, I realized how special the Motif community is. Thank you!

Ben

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 31, 2015 @ 10:51 PM
stoneb3
Total Posts:  851
Joined  06-05-2011

Hey Ben,
I’m glad to hear things have gone well for you. I know that you’ve put a lot of effort into your project and that effort has paid off. Nicely done.

It’s quite kind of you to post back with your appreciation, while not common it’s nice to know the outcome of a given situation, and that a person is happy with what they’ve got going on.

You’re a good dude Ben. Thanks.

Stone

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 01, 2015 @ 08:50 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
benonemusic - 30 August 2015 07:01 PM

[...]I just completed a couple of successful summer shows with my rock band this weekend and they wouldn’t have been possible without the Motif community. Among the songs in the set were “Magic” by The Cars and “Summer of ‘69” by Bryan Adams and “Walkin’ on the Sun” by Smash Mouth and I got compliments on the fantastic Motif sounds for those songs. My Motif Rack XS setup worked flawlessly.[...]

Ben, thank you for updating us on your band’s recent gigs and the positive comments about the Motif sounds. It was apparent that you were willing to do what was required to obtain a good result, and I’m glad that was rewarded.

Thanks, as well, for thanking Motifator forum members - it’s nice to get that kind of recognition.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Independence Day 2015 !
Next Topic:

Switching back to Yamaha. Now or wait? ››