mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "1GB Sampling ram."

Posted on: July 29, 2015 @ 04:34 PM
FinlayB
Total Posts:  14
Joined  07-15-2015

Hi folks. 1 gig sampling ram..YES 1GB...For peanuts...!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1GB-2-x-512MB-PC133-168-PIN-NON-ECC-DIMM-SD-SDRAM-DESKTOP-MEMORY-RAM-/291503415653?hash=item43def52165

;)
Takes a while to arrive...2 weeks..! Got mine today...works perfectly.

Heads up for anyone needing sampling ram and the CORRECT type..:)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 29, 2015 @ 05:50 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

This item out of stock.
“0 available”

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 01, 2015 @ 12:19 PM
FinlayB
Joined  07-15-2015

My last post was removed.?! I’m sorry. I guess helping folk get a good deal is prohibited on here?. Fair enough. Being a new member i wasn’t aware of the rules.

All i was doing was ‘Trying’ to help fellow Motif members.!
I thought that was the idea round here?!

Your site, your rules i guess.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 01, 2015 @ 03:21 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010
FinlayB - 01 August 2015 12:19 PM

My last post was removed.?! I’m sorry. I guess helping folk get a good deal is prohibited on here?. Fair enough. Being a new member i wasn’t aware of the rules.

All i was doing was ‘Trying’ to help fellow Motif members.!
I thought that was the idea round here?!

Your site, your rules i guess.

Hopefully you appreciate the assistance available here. This forum is supported by sales in the Motifator Shop, so please understand why such posts aren’t good for the forum’s longevity.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 01, 2015 @ 04:47 PM
MrMotif
Total Posts:  1122
Joined  10-02-2002

Hi Finlay. First ‘hi and welcome’ but no, you can’t directly advertise a product here on the forums; whether you have a vested interest in said product or are simply a fan of it. And to be honest we have no way of knowing whether anyone has a vested interest in a product simply from a post!

This is a completely independent site, not supported by Yamaha nor anyone else.  If a manufacturer wants to advertise a product here, they can, as some do, pay for a banner ad. Aside from the fairly obvious financial conflict (do restaurants let other restaurants solicit business in their establishments?), here at Motifator everything we sell has been tested and is guaranteed to work ‘with or on your Motif’. Over Motif’s almost 15 year history there have been many items - memory modules, storage media, sound libraries amongst others that other sites have offered but that simply do not work with or on your Motif and this can get pretty annoying for all concerned. In your particular instance this might not be the case but… how do we know?

We feel we’ve been pretty open and decent in not censoring posts that send people away to other sites, even to free voice libraries, videos etc., which can and do impact our ability to keep the site going. But direct links to a non proven website seemingly selling directly competing products? Ummm, no. Sorry. If those sites want to set up a support network of communication, video, data and more on Motif we promise we won’t go into their spaces and try to get people to come over here either!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 04, 2015 @ 12:39 PM
FinlayB
Joined  07-15-2015

Thank you for your replies, 5PinDIN and Mr Motif.

Yes i understand and again i offer my sincere apologies for breeching the site rules.

I do appreciate, very much the expert help and advice offered and found here.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Sequence memory full - What to do?
Next Topic:

Midi question about event SMF 33 ››