mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Music Production DVD"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: January 30, 2015 @ 05:05 PM
Jim Shoe
Total Posts:  71
Joined  06-18-2014

MrMotif,

A quick question.

As you can see in the thread, my file 1 (which I tried downloading several times using Google Chrome) errors out around 51 minutes.  As you can see, chasmanian wrote back and it worked fine.

Any suggestions?  So far, I have not found a way to get past 51 minutes with file 1.

Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2015 @ 12:16 AM
chasmanian
Total Posts:  319
Joined  01-27-2014

just wanted to chime in and mention that I was watching the video using windows media player.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2015 @ 01:51 AM
Jim Shoe
Joined  06-18-2014

Thanks chasmanian!

I did initially try Windows Media Player and my standard media player.  The same thing happened on both.

I guess I’ll just try downloading it again and see if it works.

I have a very good computer and connection.  I am currently baffled as to why I am having this problem.  At least it’s good to know it is working for others so it must be something on my end.  I am assuming I am using the same email everyone else received.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 17, 2015 @ 04:42 AM
Jim Shoe
Joined  06-18-2014

Has anyone received the DVD of the XF Music Production DVD yet?  The last I read, it was supposed to be shipped out with 2 day priority shipping a few weeks ago.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 17, 2015 @ 01:44 PM
joesax
Total Posts:  185
Joined  03-11-2009

I have not received my copy. Hopefully it will arrive soon.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 17, 2015 @ 05:22 PM
Keymash
Total Posts:  2
Joined  10-29-2014

What’s the deal! They haven’t even given us a proper
update or status on the production!😁

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 17, 2015 @ 08:11 PM
Jim Shoe
Joined  06-18-2014

I do find it strange that they at one time said a few weeks ago that they were being shipped.  My biggest complaint is that I was already charged and paid for it in January with a $10 speedy delivery charge!  I say we should all be at the very least refunded the $10 shipping charge who pre-ordered it before Christmas 2014.  First time in my life I paid for something I never received nor have any information of when I’m receiving it.  Last time I’m going to do that!  They should do something nice for us.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 18, 2015 @ 04:47 PM
joesax
Joined  03-11-2009

Received notice from USPS today via email that the DVD will ship today with 2 day priority
So should have it by Frday.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 21, 2015 @ 06:40 PM
Jim Shoe
Joined  06-18-2014

I received the same email on the same day that joesax mentioned.  I wasn’t holding my breath since it’s been such a long delay so I didn’t say anything until now.

It’s now Saturday and I have not received the DVD.  Has anyone received it?  Will anyone receive it?

I received a 2nd day priority mail shipment that is 10 times the weight and of a single DVD and the shipping charge stamp was only $8.48.  And this order I received within the timeframe that was mentioned.

Keyfax is sending a single DVD, very light, taking 3+ months to send it, already charged us, we paid, and they are charging $10.15 for 2nd day shipping?!?  Really?

Come on Keyfax.  What’s the deal?  Is it shipping at all?  If it is, I don’t think there is a single person who ordered it back in December that should at the very least pay the $10.15 for the pre-order.  We are the ones who helped to fund this project.  Doesn’t everyone think we should be sent the DVD (at least let known when it is coming) and refund the $10.15 for being so patient?

Keyfax, throw us a bone here.  We believed in you and to be honest, you are failing us miserably.  I don’t know about anyone else, but in this economy, I resent paying for something months in advance that I never (and am not sure I will) have received.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 22, 2015 @ 12:39 AM
AMXS
Total Posts:  33
Joined  03-06-2008

I received my DVD today!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 22, 2015 @ 01:03 AM
Jim Shoe
Joined  06-18-2014

I did not.  What did the stamp say for postage?

Was it $10.15 for 2nd day shipping (+3 months)?

Was it delivered by pony express?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 22, 2015 @ 05:56 AM
digitalperformer7
Total Posts:  253
Joined  12-07-2011

Instead of complaining Well… choosing the download method did the job, neatly.

I succeeded downloading almost 8GB of data with my Italian crappy DSL cable (6.5MB/sec), thus I’m wondering why you didn’t do the same with your DSL cables in the USA which are light years ahead of ours…

I was thoroughly pampered by Keyfax, they sent me all the instructions to download and reassemble DVD contents and chapters.

All in all, it’s greatly preferable having the entire DVD split into 4 main chapters, instead of a single, long one.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: February 22, 2015 @ 12:07 PM
joesax
Joined  03-11-2009

Received mine yesterday also.

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2