mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "moxf6 and brass xf voice library"

Posted on: January 28, 2015 @ 10:35 AM
lsjanca@aol.com
Total Posts:  30
Joined  11-15-2005

just purchased the in and out video download from keyfax for my moxf6.  very impressed and would recommend everyone who owns a moxf to purchase it.  I noticed Dave Polich was loading a library called brass.  is this the same library called brass xf in the voice library for the xf.  I have been checking daily for more libraries for the moxf, namely that brass library.  am I correct in assuming that all the libraries with samples will work with my moxf, namely the libraries for the xs and xf.  I have already purchased some libraries for the moxf without samples and have been waiting for more to become available.  if the brass xf will work on my moxf6, will it fit on the smaller flash card that I have.  also, will I be able to purchase the brass xf library on a usb stick.  thank you.....Larry

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 28, 2015 @ 01:38 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Your MOXF can load an XF library, but you may have to pay attention to source and destination User banks. An XS library can’t be directly loaded, although it usually can by using third party software.

If this is the Brass library you’re asking about…
http://shop.motifator.com/index.php/voice-libraries/motif-xf/orchestral/brass-voice-bank-for-motif-xf.html
then this is the answer you previously got concerning size…
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/forum/viewthread/469839/

@MrMotif:
The DCP Brass XF sample library information doesn’t include the size. See the thread I provided a link to.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 28, 2015 @ 06:22 PM
lsjanca@aol.com
Total Posts:  30
Joined  11-15-2005

thank you for your reply.  yes this is the brass library that I have been waiting for.  the sample size is 111mb so it should fit on my smaller flash card.  the only other question I have is if I can purchase this library sent to me on a usb stick for loading.  thank you.......Larry

[ Ignore ]