mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "S700 Piano"

Posted on: January 25, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
S70xs_user
Total Posts:  60
Joined  09-02-2012

I have found an edited voice patch called BriteS700 (and also other great voice patches). Doesn’t use samples, presumably tweaks the onboard wave files through voice edit.

There is a YouTube demo (sorry, don’t know how to provide URL, but search YouTube for “s70xs brites700”

There is download at gianlucafarina.xoom.it (I have yet to install, but it looks great).

Phil

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 25, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
S70xs_user
Total Posts:  60
Joined  09-02-2012

Applies to S70XS and S90XS

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 25, 2014 @ 02:05 PM
MrWhiteKeys
Total Posts:  39
Joined  09-23-2011

Having recently picked up a secondhand S70XS and gone in search of a way to load the S700 piano on the unit (can’t be done), I came across a couple Motifator threads referencing a “BriteS700” patch but lacking actual links to the YouTube demo.

It took me a little while, but I located both the demo and the editor file (below) and wanted to update the threads with links for anyone else who might be looking for alternate pianos for the S90XS/S70XS.

I’ve loaded the bank and while I haven’t gigged them yet, some of these patches sound very promising, especially the second patch in the bank, “Natural S90ES Bright.” Time will tell, but these patches seem to be very nicely programmed.

YouTube demo (Title “YAMAHA S90XS S70XS NEW VOICE SOUND PIANO") posted by Gianluca Farina:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LppFx4Kkup8

Editor .X2V file for download (RAR format)

http://gianlucafarina.xoom.it/virgiliowizard/yamaha-s90xs

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Master VS Performance
Next Topic:

problems with listening to midi in S90xs ››