mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Free Cubase Only Loading Down 90%"

Posted on: December 20, 2014 @ 02:29 PM
shezza
Total Posts:  14
Joined  12-17-2014

Hi all, when I purchased my Motif XS rack I got a Cubase cd with it. But when I try to load it to my Pc (windows 7) it goes as far as 90% dowload and that’s it. Any ideas please.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 21, 2014 @ 11:09 AM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

I suggest that you see if Steinberg can help directly. They have a knowledge base, forums, etc.

https://www.steinberg.net/en/support.html

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 22, 2014 @ 09:23 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

shezza - 20 December 2014 02:29 PM

Hi all, when I purchased my Motif XS rack I got a Cubase cd with it. But when I try to load it to my Pc (windows 7) it goes as far as 90% dowload and that’s it. Any ideas please.

It looks that you have received older version of Cubase AI. I have bought mine Rack XS in 2011 and still I found Cubase AI 5 included. At that time version 6 was already on the market.
This year I took MOXF and in the box I found Cubase AI 7, but only as a registration form with a product key. So, in that case you go to the Steinberg site, create free account at MySteinberg and download free version (AI 7), but only after entering product key obtained with Yamaha hardware. That’s a new Steinberg’s concept of providing AI version of Cubase, so the best is to contact their support or forum.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Voices for XS Rack.
Next Topic:

Motif Rack XS drum key application to other kits? ››