mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Cubase 7.5"

Posted on: October 23, 2014 @ 01:11 AM
Chopin123
Total Posts:  232
Joined  01-29-2013

Hallo
I just updated from AI6 to 7.5 (on cd) I received from you.
Any reason to keep AI 6 on the computer or I can uninstall as it takes unnecessary space?
Also when I open 7.5 it tells me that there is no eLicenser so I have to plug in the usb that came with 7.5 and then it works ok. Do I always have to insert the usb eLicenser in order to open cubase , can I do without it?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 26, 2014 @ 07:50 PM
frankE
Total Posts:  5350
Joined  12-23-2002

Re: “on cd) I received from you”
---Who is “you”? Do you mean you purchased from Steinberg? A Store?

Re"Any reason to keep AI 6 on the computer or I can uninstall as it takes unnecessary space?”
---I don’t know why you’d want to keep AI, but really that’s a decision only you can make. If you do keep it, it’s not a problem. Both versions of Cubase can be on the same machine.

Re: “have to plug in the usb that came with 7.5 and then it works ok. Do I always have to insert the usb eLicenser in order to open cubase”
---Of course, you do; it contains your license for the program. That should have been made clear when you authorized Cubase and activated your license...............frank

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ No sound from MM6
Next Topic:

Cubase and direct monitoring set up ››