mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "PLEASE, please HELP !! MOTIF ES on sampling, etc."

Posted on: October 13, 2014 @ 03:31 PM
ENOO
Total Posts:  144
Joined  07-05-2008

I recorded a sample thru the A/D, integrated sampler. Went thru the whole process, etc. So in the PATTERN MODE I have a SP on TRK 16, which is all fine.

My ?
(1)If I made it a USER VOICE, does the SAMPLE VOICE still remain in the system ?
(2) When i initialize a user voice & have the waveform with just a ONE NOTE TRIGGER , it does not fit the mix, it’s OFF TEMPO, etc.
(3) So when I slice the waveform it’s all fine BUT i have to play & record it into the pattern,so is that the ONLY way OR appreciate if you Could advise & help in this area of the SAMPLING, please, thanq.
ALSO, how can i recall to use ALL the various SAMPLE VOICES that I have recorded to use & fit them in mixes of other PATTERNS/SONGS.

Thanq.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: October 13, 2014 @ 03:34 PM
ENOO
Total Posts:  144
Joined  07-05-2008

I recorded a sample thru the A/D, integrated sampler. Went thru the whole process, etc. So in the PATTERN MODE I have a SP on TRK 16, which is all fine.

My ?
(1)If I made it a USER VOICE, does the SAMPLE VOICE still remain in the system ?
(2) When i initialize a user voice & have the waveform with just a ONE NOTE TRIGGER , it does not fit the mix, it’s OFF TEMPO, etc.
(3) So when I slice the waveform it’s all fine BUT i have to play & record it into the pattern,so is that the ONLY way OR appreciate if you Could advise & help in this area of the SAMPLING, please, thanq.
ALSO, how can i recall to use ALL the various SAMPLE VOICES that I have recorded to use & fit them in mixes of other PATTERNS/SONGS.

Thanq.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Master Volume fader - does it send any MIDI out?
Next Topic:

SLICE & GET TMP Motif es ››