mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Saving sounds and loading sounds"

Posted on: July 14, 2014 @ 04:18 PM
koolkezs
Total Posts:  33
Joined  07-19-2012

Hey I have a yamaha Mo6 and I have created me some sounds!!! I will be leading worship at this church on today and it has an Yamaha 88 note there, but I would love to use the sounds I have created from the 6 can you help me please. I believe I saved it the right way. I use my flash drive and saved all with this be able to pull up my sounds that I saved to my favorite if I load it in the 88 mo? Please help!!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: July 14, 2014 @ 06:40 PM
stoneb3
Total Posts:  851
Joined  06-05-2011
koolkezs - 14 July 2014 04:18 PM

Hey I have a yamaha Mo6 and I have created me some sounds!!! I will be leading worship at this church on today and it has an Yamaha 88 note there, but I would love to use the sounds I have created from the 6 can you help me please. I believe I saved it the right way. I use my flash drive and saved all with this be able to pull up my sounds that I saved to my favorite if I load it in the 88 mo? Please help!!!!

Yes. An All File saved on the MO6 will load into the MO8 with favorites intact, as they were created on the MO6. You may wish to create an All File from the MO8 prior to loading a new file to it.

Stone

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Recording interface for MO6 digital out
Next Topic:

Studio One software ››