mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Problem with A/D input recording"

Posted on: April 18, 2014 @ 06:30 PM
drumdawg
Total Posts:  29
Joined  03-31-2009

Motif xs6, FW driver, MAC MINI OSX 10.6.8, Reaper. When recording audio into reaper via A/D inputs , all audio from midi tracks on my xs6 are recorded along with the audio im trying to record. Don’t think its a reaper issue because none of the audio tracks or plugins are going to the A/D inputs, just the midi tracks on my xs.  The only resampling mode i can find is in integrated sampling on the xs, which im not using. Thanks for any help!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 18, 2014 @ 07:08 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

What is your A/D INPUT source?
Are you using headphones?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 18, 2014 @ 11:26 PM
drumdawg
Joined  03-31-2009

Trying to record Animoog from my Ipad into a track in reaper via A/D inputs. No mic involved, not using headphones.  thx

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 21, 2014 @ 02:47 AM
drumdawg
Joined  03-31-2009

as a temp solution, im rendering my midi tracks to audio and muting the original midi track.  Must be another way to do this that im just not seeing.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: April 21, 2014 @ 11:17 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Motif xs6, FW driver, MAC MINI OSX 10.6.8, Reaper. When recording audio into reaper via A/D inputs , all audio from midi tracks on my xs6 are recorded along with the audio im trying to record. Don’t think its a reaper issue because none of the audio tracks or plugins are going to the A/D inputs, just the midi tracks on my xs.  The only resampling mode i can find is in integrated sampling on the xs, which im not using. Thanks for any help!

Can you please restate what it is you are trying to do. We re-read your original post and it makes no sense to us. Perhaps we are or you are, confused about what product you own.

You posted in the Motif-Rack XS forum but mention “re sampling” perhaps you posted in the wrong forum, completely, huh? So you own an XS6, not a Motif-Rack XS…

“All audio from MIDI tracks of you xs6 are recorded along with the audio im trying to record” - please explain how you do that, thanks! And state as best you can what you want to do. Thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Remote MIDI Controller for XS voice selection
Next Topic:

phat analog moog type patches ››