mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "How to create FAVOURITE VOICES for each song for a gig"

Posted on: January 23, 2014 @ 03:31 PM
jazzmoxf
Total Posts:  9
Joined  01-23-2014

Hi there! Can somebody help me how to create something like the FAVOURITE VOICES function but for each song. Because I have to swich from voice to voice.. can i save voices in a way that i can use them from each song.. for example i save 3 favorite voices for a song and then other voices for another song.. i hope you can understand my question:)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 23, 2014 @ 04:12 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
jazzmoxf - 23 January 2014 03:31 PM

Hi there! Can somebody help me how to create something like the FAVOURITE VOICES function but for each song. Because I have to swich from voice to voice.. can i save voices in a way that i can use them from each song.. for example i save 3 favorite voices for a song and then other voices for another song.. i hope you can understand my question:)

Welcome to the Forums!

Yes, you can put them into a SONG!...in SONG Mode.  You would then play them from the SONG Mode MIXING screen.

How familiar (if at all) are you with using SONG Mode?

This Article outlines where you will be going with this.  But you will probably have questions before the process makes complete sense.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 24, 2014 @ 03:03 AM
jazzmoxf
Joined  01-23-2014

Thanks for the reply! I will try it. I have to play a gig in which i have to change between the voices. I want something to create like Voice Setup for this gig. I bought the MOXF yesterday so i am not very good in working with the MOXF :)

Thanks again i will try it. I hope it will work

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 24, 2014 @ 09:48 PM
Reynolds230
Total Posts:  36
Joined  01-14-2013

Hi Jazzmoxf,
I use Master mode to set up my voices, performances or mixing set up for each song. This way you use a master location - 128 possible and save each with the song title. If you know the order in which the songs will be played, you can order these, then just press inc button to move to next.  Hope this helps.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 24, 2014 @ 10:56 PM
cmayhle
Total Posts:  3116
Joined  10-05-2011
Reynolds230 - 24 January 2014 09:48 PM

Hi Jazzmoxf,
I use Master mode to set up my voices, performances or mixing set up for each song. This way you use a master location - 128 possible and save each with the song title. If you know the order in which the songs will be played, you can order these, then just press inc button to move to next.  Hope this helps.

Reynolds230, that is definitely a great strategy to work towards...and end up at.

I am just thinking back to when I first got my machine.  If I had tried to jump directly into Master Mode right off the bat...which is where I sense that Jazzmoxf is at (but could be wrong!)...I would probably be in a straight jacket right now!

I am thinking that Jazzmoxf might be better off getting a hold on the SONG/PATTERN Live Mixing concept laid out by Bad_Mister in the linked article before taking that next leap into Master Mode!  Just a cautionary note, but also merely my take on it.

This machine is not for the casual user for sure!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 25, 2014 @ 02:05 AM
jazzmoxf
Joined  01-23-2014

Thaanks to all for the answers!!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ MOX F8: Where are all the drum beats?
Next Topic:

MOXF vs Motif XS ››