mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Switching Performances in Song/Mixing through external device?"

Posted on: January 22, 2014 @ 12:57 PM
Raab
Total Posts:  1
Joined  01-22-2014

Hi guys,

i’m new to this forum and currently programming my new MOXF8 to work in a setup with my Kurzweil PC3.

The PC3 is the master and controls the MOXF. Currently the Song/Mixing Mode is doing the job because it’s just great for using all 16 channels.
I’ve chosen to use the Performance template so i can put my finished Performances into the Song.

It’s possible to change seperate Parts/Voices, that’s no problem but is the MOXF capable of receiving Bank Select and Program Changes for the whole Performance? It works fine in the Performance mode itself using MSB/LSB/PrgCh.

e.g.: Parts 1-4 are using a Bass Synth + Lead Synth Split and have to be changed to a Sax + Piano split (with different split points of course).

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Raab

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 22, 2014 @ 03:14 PM
5pinDIN
Total Posts:  11891
Joined  09-16-2010

Welcome to the forum.

It’s not exactly clear what you want to accomplish. Is the MOXF actually sequencing anything, or is it only in Song Mode so that you have access to 16 Parts and separate MIDI channels? How rapidly do you have to be able to change the four Parts?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Just bought a MOXF6
Next Topic:

FLASH - MOXF6/8 ››