mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Bunch of stupid questions"

Posted on: January 15, 2014 @ 08:05 AM
partyband
Total Posts:  39
Joined  01-02-2014

Ok I have list of stupid questions that anyone can help me to solve :-(

1. How do I set the starting voice when I switch the MOXF on?
I am tired of this “MOX Flash”

2.  Where can I see the System Software version?

3.  Can I use more than 2 analog output via USB? (I mean with a converter and 8 output for example)

4. As I understand, if I load the CP1 PIANO with samples, this will delete all my user voices. So I assume that If I load back all my voices, this will delete the the PIANO sounds?

5. How can I load my own samples in the MOXF? For examples single sounds or noises.

Thank you for your time

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 15, 2014 @ 10:54 AM
rforman61@msn.com
Total Posts:  31
Joined  01-08-2014

I can help with #4.  You want to back up all your current data by doing File/Save, and picking “All” as the data type.  Then you can do File/Load, All types, with the CP1 piano library’s file (an .X3a I think).  This will add waveforms to your flash board, and overwrite the voices and performances from your user banks.  Then, you want to do a Load from the file you created in the first step, but here you can specify which type of data, and the exact subset of data (for instance, all performances or voices, or one specific bank of voices or performances, or one specific voice or performance) you want to load, and the destination into which you want to load (for a bank, you specify the destination user bank#; for a specific perf or voice, you specify the destination bank and slot).  You won’t want or need to include waveforms in this last load operation.  Waveforms being imported go into available locations onto the flash board without overwriting existing ones.  Hope this helps.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 15, 2014 @ 11:44 AM
mick_n
Total Posts:  71
Joined  01-06-2003

“1. How do I set the starting voice when I switch the MOXF on?

Go to utility mode & select “Power on mode”. Set the mode to “Store + Enter”.

Now leave utility mode & select the voice or performance you want selected at power on.

Now press “Store & Enter simultaneously. Power on mode is now set.

“Where can I see the System Software version?”

Utility mode, press “Job”. Firmware version is displayed.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2014 @ 03:44 AM
partyband
Joined  01-02-2014
mick_n - 15 January 2014 11:44 AM

“1. How do I set the starting voice when I switch the MOXF on?

Go to utility mode & select “Power on mode”. Set the mode to “Store + Enter”.

Now leave utility mode & select the voice or performance you want selected at power on.

Now press “Store & Enter simultaneously. Power on mode is now set.

“Where can I see the System Software version?”

Utility mode, press “Job”. Firmware version is displayed.

Thank you !!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 17, 2014 @ 03:45 AM
partyband
Joined  01-02-2014
rforman61@msn.com - 15 January 2014 10:54 AM

I can help with #4.  You want to back up all your current data by doing File/Save, and picking “All” as the data type.  Then you can do File/Load, All types, with the CP1 piano library’s file (an .X3a I think).  This will add waveforms to your flash board, and overwrite the voices and performances from your user banks.  Then, you want to do a Load from the file you created in the first step, but here you can specify which type of data, and the exact subset of data (for instance, all performances or voices, or one specific bank of voices or performances, or one specific voice or performance) you want to load, and the destination into which you want to load (for a bank, you specify the destination user bank#; for a specific perf or voice, you specify the destination bank and slot).  You won’t want or need to include waveforms in this last load operation.  Waveforms being imported go into available locations onto the flash board without overwriting existing ones.  Hope this helps.

OK will try…
In the worst case I still have all my sounds to reload.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Is this possible without sequencing?
Next Topic:

Naming Songs In Song Mode ››