mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Stupid question about saving data"

Posted on: January 13, 2014 @ 02:09 PM
partyband
Total Posts:  39
Joined  01-02-2014

Sorry for this possibly stupid question:

I use to save all data on USB card once a week.

I check save ALL. It takes only a few seconds.

Is this sufficient to get really all my data saved? I mean users sounds, performances, songs and son on?

If i have to initialize my MOXF will I than get all my work back by loading ALL?

Thank you

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 13, 2014 @ 02:53 PM
jerrydpi
Total Posts:  973
Joined  11-03-2012
partyband - 13 January 2014 02:09 PM

Sorry for this possibly stupid question:

I use to save all data on USB card once a week.

I check save ALL. It takes only a few seconds.

Is this sufficient to get really all my data saved? I mean users sounds, performances, songs and son on?

If i have to initialize my MOXF will I than get all my work back by loading ALL?

Thank you

It’s not a stupid question (trust me, I’m the King of Stupid Questions on MOTIFATOR) :-)

1) Yes, a few seconds is all it takes.
Please note that you are only storing User Data. There is no need to backup/store the data that is in ROM.

2) Yes, if you initialize the MOXF, you can load all your work back from the usb card.

What I do is save all the data the MOXF comes from the Factory with and name it “MOXF Factory”.

I then save my custom User Performances/Voices/Song/etc data and name it “XYZ or whatever”.

Then all I have to do pick and choose which one I want to load into the MOXF’s memory.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 13, 2014 @ 03:11 PM
jazz.preest
Total Posts:  263
Joined  06-06-2013
jerrydpi - 13 January 2014 02:53 PM

It’s not a stupid question (trust me, I’m the King of Stupid Questions on MOTIFATOR) :-)

I resemble that…

[ Ignore ]