mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Flash Load Memory Location Issues"

Posted on: January 07, 2014 @ 06:37 AM
musicman100
Total Posts:  71
Joined  08-12-2002

Mox6 with 1 gig flash board.It seems I have an issue if I cherry pick a single voice from, for example , the Corea EP Library.

Lets say I load the first voice with waveform. After loading the voice doesnt play because for some reason the actual waves on the flash board are being stored in different memory locations that the voice pointers .If I edit the voice it indicates the elements are assigned FL user 43-48 locations, BUT the actual waves to be used are residing in locations 131-136.

I assumed you can load just a voice or so with doing the whole bank, since I am picking voices from the CP1, CHick Corea, and several voices from the Inspiration Libraries, in addition to Bs Knees.

It appears the other waveforms are lining up OK with the voice pointers, just the EP library.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 07, 2014 @ 07:31 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Sounds first, like you have an old firmware in your MOXF… Because a MOX6 doesn’t take a Flash Board, and this Waveform 131 error sounds vaguely familiar…
Either way update your MOXF to firmware version 1.03

Make sure you make a backup as instructed by the firmware update.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 07, 2014 @ 07:57 AM
musicman100
Total Posts:  71
Joined  08-12-2002
Bad_Mister - 07 January 2014 07:31 AM

Sounds first, like you have an old firmware in your MOXF… Because a MOX6 doesn’t take a Flash Board, and this Waveform 131 error sounds vaguely familiar…
Either way update your MOXF to firmware version 1.03

Make sure you make a backup as instructed by the firmware update.

Thanks for the quick reply Phil, but I am on V 1.03.

I dont understand why there are gaps in the wave memory locations, I can do the Flash/Delete routine to view the waves in memory and they are not continious, IE: waves from various voices reside from say, 1-40, then a skip of 5-10 locations, then more waves from 50-65.

I hate to think, but I may try to reformat the flash and load all the voices I want over again, but it takes FOREVER to delete or load waves into the flash,,,

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 07, 2014 @ 08:30 AM
jshep0102
Total Posts:  290
Joined  11-16-2012

If you delete any samples, they don’t autmatically fill in. Load more samp[les, they get filled in.

[ Ignore ]