mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Can someone try this please…"

Page 2 of 2
Posted on: December 19, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
MeMyselfAndI64
Total Posts:  201
Joined  11-12-2013
5pinDIN - 18 December 2013 05:18 PM
MeMyselfAndI64 - 18 December 2013 03:02 PM
5pinDIN - 18 December 2013 02:28 PM

I’m working with my XF, but the situation should be the same.

Parameter with Voice has to be turned on before you select the Voice in the performance for certain (not all) parameters to be copied. Even so, with an Initialized Performance the chorus send is set to a default value of 0 (zero). In Early Fusion the chorus send is set to 66. On the XF, changing it from 0 to 66 does the trick. See page 31 of the MOXF Reference Manual, [F2] OUTPUT.

I tried this.....
1) Initialized an Performance
2) Set P.WithVce = On
3) Choose Early fusion
4) Now if I check the Chorus it,s “G-Chorus” not the VCM PhaserSt
as the voice have originally.

Am I still misunderstanding??[...]

I didn’t address setting the System Effects because pax_eterna indicated he was aware of the situation with them, and you had already indicated the need to change the Chorus to VCM Phaser Stereo.

However, you do seem to have a misunderstanding about how to get the System Effects settings of a Voice into a Performance. It’s not necessary to manually change those settings in the Performance (and no need to write them down, as had been suggested by someone). Although the procedure is somewhat different on my XF, it seems that you’ll find what needs to be done with the MOXF on page 71 of the Reference Manual, under [SF2] VOICE. There you can find how to copy Reverb, Chorus, Master EQ or Master Effects from whichever Source Voice you prefer.

EDIT: I’m used to the XS and XF, and in finding a reference for setting the Chorus Send level in Performance mode of the MOXF, I gave an incorrect page previously. It appears to be on page 66 (not 31) of the Reference Manual.

No problem! I know thats not the way to do it but some comments here made try stuff and take another path:)

[ Ignore ]  

Page 2 of 2

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Need a Beta Tester...
Next Topic:

Adding single samples to flashboard ››