mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "CFX and S6 on MOXF"

Posted on: December 11, 2013 @ 08:14 AM
mm6
Total Posts:  182
Joined  11-16-2008

One of the reasons for upgrading from MOX to MOXF is the CFX and S6.  Also the ability to have s700 and powergrand from motif classic. 

I went to the stores to try out the CFX and S6 sounds on the CP4.

Actually the CFX is a brighter version of the CFiii and the s6 sounded like a mono piano. 

The thing is, you can actually have sounds on the MOX which sound like CFX and S6!!

Use a bright piano setting on the CFIII and you get CFX.

Switch to mono piano and sound like an S6.

MOX users, take note.  There are ample superb sounds in your machine for you to sound amazing and draw inspiration.  You might want to wait for the successor to MOXF before upgrading.

I’m just trying to convince myself MOX is a good buy and I should not regret the purchase.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 11, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Actually the CFX is a brighter version of the CFiii and the s6 sounded like a mono piano.

The thing is, you can actually have sounds on the MOX which sound like CFX and S6!!

Use a bright piano setting on the CFIII and you get CFX.

Switch to mono piano and sound like an S6.

MOX users, take note.  There are ample superb sounds in your machine for you to sound amazing and draw inspiration.  You might want to wait for the successor to MOXF before upgrading.

There are no questions here, just a group of very untrue statements, or documentation of a poor sound system or worse, bad or faulty hearing. Sorry if that sounds harsh but trying to convince yourself, let me help ...

If you are ready for a new keyboard you cannot do better than the MOXF for a workstation synth at its price point, if you are short of money don’t buy it. But don’t make stuff up that you think supports your goal, particularly when not true.

The fact that you cannot tell the difference between the CFX and CFIII say loads ... And if the keyboard was plugged in mono then naturally it will sound mono.

But are you saying you can’t hear the stereo-ness of the S6 Voice (wow) time to check your sound system or your hearing… Hope it is the former and not the latter. But if you think all it takes is make a brighter setting, please listen more closely.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Do the MOXF and XF sound alike?
Next Topic:

Motif XF Master Mode ????? Sliders ››