mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Moxf and pedals"

Posted on: November 23, 2013 @ 08:33 AM
rdanl
Total Posts:  3
Joined  11-23-2013

Hi, I’m gonna buy a moxf soon so I have some questions about the assignable Footswitch and Foot controller.
1)I often need to change voice when I’m playing in a gig so is possible to change the part you are playing using the assignable foot switch like you do by pushing the part select buttons? If so you can only hear a voice at time (while changing parts) or you can actually keep playing say a pad ad then switch with the main voice (for example Pad1+Piano -> Pad1+Organ -> Cello solo)?
2) Can I use the assignable foot switch to change rotary speaker velocity (fast/slow?)
3) If i use moxf as a master can I assign whatever standard midi cc to assignable fotswitch and foot switch controller? and will I be able to send message to multiple midi channel(I want to be able to play at least 4 parts with 4 different instrument on my rack synth) ? 
4) Are there problems using the ipad with moxf? I have read somewhere on the net that moxf doesn’t function with ipad through the camera connection kit, but i really would like to use some great software synth I have on ipad.

thanks
I apologize for these newbie questions but I really need to know the answers in order to buy one of this keyboard and a fast check at the music store is no use for explanations on these specific features.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 23, 2013 @ 10:19 AM
MeMyselfAndI64
Total Posts:  201
Joined  11-12-2013

I only had my MOFX a little over one week but I know this....

2) Yes
On the Organ Voices the rotary speed already are set to the AF1 button!
And it,s easy to assign the foot switch to enable disable the AF1-AF2 buttons.

3) I can`t answer when it comes to the foot switch.... 
But have done an master where I can enable disable 4 MOFX sounds
and 4 External module sounds (Integra 7 in my case) with 8 buttons.
This means you can layer 8 sounds between the MOFX and the external synth.
Also the 8 pots control the volume of each of the 8 parts.

I am new to this but I know you can send BankMSB/BankLSB,Program change etc but I have not messed around with it.....yet:)

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: November 27, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
rdanl
Total Posts:  3
Joined  11-23-2013

Hi no one about point 1) and 4)? Is then impossible to change the voice played in a performance using the footswitch?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Flash Tutorials
Next Topic:

Load Motif ES Files ››