mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "DXR8 VS QSC8?"

Posted on: August 18, 2013 @ 09:21 AM
angelkeys
Total Posts:  77
Joined  03-27-2011

Has anyone compared the 2,and if so what were your impressions.I want these for my basement studio which is 40’x25’.Can i really get enough bass out of 8” speakers to make my XF sound good?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 18, 2013 @ 11:22 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

I do in store presentations in larger spaces than that with just a pair of DXR8’s, (they come in 10, 12 and 15… As you know). However, I like the 8’s because with the others sitting there everyone thinks they are hearing the larger ones, and the shock value is priceless… It’s a cabinet with DSP which gives you more than you expect from a speaker of that size.

If you are doing gigs in large clubs the 8’s should be complimented with the sub-woofer, but if you are in a basement, the 8’s will knock your socks off. Speaker placement is always important.

A pair of Yamaha DXR10s is the keyboard players rig that would be hard to beat (without really breaking the bank). Far better than any keyboard amp I’ve ever heard. I know I work for the company, so you don’t have to take my word for it, please do go hear them. Ask the store to setup something that would be your application… Whether playing a keyboard through them or however you envision using them… Push them to the limits, please, I think you’ll discover what’s being said about them is true… They really kick…

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: August 19, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
angelkeys
Total Posts:  77
Joined  03-27-2011

Bad Mister.Thank You,I respect your opinion,You have always givin me and others good advice on this forum.I will go and listen to them.

[ Ignore ]