mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Sudden Chorus Effect S70xs"

Posted on: December 23, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
pdiddy
Total Posts:  40
Joined  11-07-2003

Started happening sporadically this fall. Maybe once or twice a gig. Playing along and all of a sudden it sounds like a chorus effect has been engaged. Reselecting the sound clears it. Anyone else have this happen? Any ideas where to start tracking this down? This is the kind of issue I hate to send the keyboard out for repair because it is so hard to reproduce.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 23, 2012 @ 03:49 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

You can start troubleshooting the problem by making note of on which Program it occurs.
Then look at the effect assignment and the Control Set, to find out on which physical controller the Chorus Send is assigned to - then determine if you some how sent that control number.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 27, 2012 @ 05:49 PM
bigbugatti
Total Posts:  27
Joined  10-30-2012

I’LL BET YOU ARE BUMPING YOUR MOD WHEEL

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 27, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
pdiddy
Total Posts:  40
Joined  11-07-2003

By George - I think you’re on to something!

That would have been the last thing I suspected even though I knew it was a possibility I was bumping a button (I hit the transpose button about every other gig!). But, thats exactly the sound i’m getting! Because this is a S70, i’m sure my pinky is dangling off the end at times.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Just a Suggestion on the S90 Support.....
Next Topic:

Zone 1-4-S70XS ››