mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Af1 & Af2 Assignable functions s90xs/s70xs"

Posted on: December 16, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
ferdinandodebonis@tiscali.it
Total Posts:  2
Joined  12-16-2012

Hi, i would ask somebody as can i set the af1 & and af2 to change sounds, for example i’ve a piano sound and pushing af1 it became an organ sound, thanks.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 16, 2012 @ 10:08 AM
Bad_Mister
Total Posts:  36620
Joined  07-30-2002

Welcome to the forums! Yes, you can.

The [AF] do not send Program Changes, but can be used to change what Elements are sounding - so with that knowledge you can create a situation where what you desire is possible.

It would require programming Your Voices to respond appropriately - you can use the ASSIGNABLE FUNCTION buttons to control the XA CONTROL (eXpanded Ariculation Control)… Where the XAControl is assigned such that the piano Elements sound, for example, on when both AF buttons are OFF, ("all AF off"), and the organ Elements are set so the sound only when AF 1 is ON ("AF1 on").

This type of in depth editing requires the S90 XS/S70 XS EDITOR. Since Voices can have as many as 8 Elements, you can create a Voice that does this, or you can create a piano that only sounds when “All AF off”, and an organ Voice that only sounds when “AF 1 on"… Then combine these two Voices in a PERFORMANCE.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: December 16, 2012 @ 01:41 PM
ferdinandodebonis@tiscali.it
Total Posts:  2
Joined  12-16-2012

thanks and sorry for my bad english, i tried to use the S90XS EDITOR but is not so much understandble, and the manual doesn’t help me to use it, anyway i’ve some voice found on internet wich works in this way: piano voice with all AF off, and string voice when af1 is on but all that is in VOICE MODE, doesn’t need PERFORMANCE MODE. I’d like do more voices in these way by myself but or i’m stupid or is to hard do it with S90XS Editor.

[ Ignore ]