mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MOX6 Review and Initial Impressions…"

Posted on: May 29, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
GospelMusicians
Total Posts:  336
Joined  08-26-2010

Here is my review and initial impressions of the MOX6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa1CL6aY5Qo

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: June 04, 2011 @ 01:52 PM
wilsong
Total Posts:  38
Joined  03-07-2009

Great balanced Review J.H. from a musicians perspective. Bang 4 Your Buck is the most accurate statement I can co-sign with you on regarding the MOX-8. In a live playing situation however I still would want to hear how it holds up sound wise. In other words when you are performing with your ES you confidently know that its going to sound good through pretty much most audio systems that you play through. If you can have the same confidence regarding the MOX8 sound wise in a live situation ....then to quote your words “Its a No-Brainer”....and with the lighter weight you likewise can do your back a big favor at the end of a long performance day. Thanks 4 all you and Bad Mister do to support the Motifator Community. Have you been in contact with Bad Mister ? He likewise has been a great resource and encouragement to me for years in New York City from back in the day on 48th Street. (smile)

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ What do you think?
Next Topic:

USB Interface on MOX ››