mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Getting USB Audio In to Work In Cubase AI5."

Posted on: May 20, 2011 @ 03:32 AM
neddyc
Total Posts:  3
Joined  05-20-2011

Just got a MOX8 last week and took me a while to work this out as I am not a Cubase user.So I thought I would post this here to help Cubase Newbs like me.
1:Make sure MOX is on 4 channel mode
Hit Utility,usb/io,out channel and set to 4 ch
2:In Cubase after installing the appropriate drivers and software for the MOX
Click “devices” and “Device setup” and ensure the “Yamaha Steinberg USB ASIO” is selected in “Vst Audio System”
3:This is what had me stuck
Click on “Devices","VST Connections” and in the Inputs tab select “Add Bus” and add a stereo bus.Then choose “Yamaha MOX6/MOX8-3 and 4 for left and right channels for recording The MOX sounds into Cubase and change these to “Yamaha MOX6/MOX8-1 and 2 for recording audio through the MOX audio inputs into Cubase.
Took a lot of head scratching for me to work out this one.Hope it helps someone.Cheers

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: May 20, 2011 @ 08:09 PM
neddyc
Total Posts:  3
Joined  05-20-2011

Hi purcell,I really just wanted to focus attention on the problem I had (step 3)in the hope of helping people stuck on the same problem.I am very much a noob with cubase and really have no right posting a step by step setup guide.I will leave that to guys who actually know what they are doing lol.
Me I much prefer Sony Acid Pro and Im waiting for an update to that(good luck with that one)so I can stream audio to it via the MOX usb.I think I will have a looooong wait.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ How long will they last?
Next Topic:

MOX USB help ››