mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "MLAN set up I88X and Motif ES6"

Posted on: January 22, 2011 @ 02:23 PM
puskas1978
Total Posts:  23
Joined  12-30-2005

Hi,

Now that I have the MLAN16E in my Motif ES6, I want to connect it with my I88X and DAW by firewire cable, and control it in Cubase Studio 4.

I have only one 6-pin firewire entry on the DAW.

Actual set up: 

ES6->firewire->I88X->firewire->DAW
My monitors are connected to output 1/2 of I88X

I simply want to route the audio main L/R to the I88X, and then from I88X into DAW.

For what concerns MIDI, I simply want Cubase to start/stop the ES6 (via Mlan midi out 1 - via transport - project synchronization , ...) -> but this isnt a problem

I understood that the firewirecable replaced my usbcable AND analog audiocables, so i got rid of them.

In patchbay these were my connections (which worked fine):

WINMLANDRIVER: IN 7/8 -> I88X OUT 7/8
WINMLANDRIVER: OUT 1/2 -> I88X IN 1/2

Bottomline: which connection do i have to make (node MLAN16E) in patchbay in order to get AUDIO again on channels 7/8 (knowing that i got rid of my analog audio cable)?

Andras

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 31, 2011 @ 05:09 PM
puskas1978
Total Posts:  23
Joined  12-30-2005

OK let me refrase: is there anybody outthere who would be so kind to assist to set up the configuration with me for I88X MOTIFES6 and Cubase Studio 4 for what concerns the mlan firewire?

I linked the motifes6 to the i88x, and then the i88x to my computer, but i am not able to get any sound out of my speakers?

anyone?

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Join Me: Band as One
Next Topic:

wtb rack ››