mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Regenerator user board voices and AN expert editor"

Posted on: January 05, 2011 @ 07:22 AM
manfredl
Total Posts:  11
Joined  10-31-2010

Hi,
spend my christmas money very well in voice banks - Regenerator and Easysound’s voice bundle for the PLG150AN card (slot 1 in my Motif ES7). I have installed the AN Expert Editor (1.2) used with Studio Manager (2.3.1/win7/32 bit). Right now the PLG150-AN is loaded with the Regenerator user board voices via autoload. Now I want to create a new user board voice bank with sounds from both.
But how can I load Regenerator into the AN expert editor?
With Easysound there comes a ANS file with it. With Regenerator there is no ANS file and the receive bulk dump is only for the AN1X? At least it doesn’t work.

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 05, 2011 @ 12:14 PM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

manfredl - 05 January 2011 07:22 AM

Hi,
spend my christmas money very well in voice banks - Regenerator and Easysound’s voice bundle for the PLG150AN card (slot 1 in my Motif ES7). I have installed the AN Expert Editor (1.2) used with Studio Manager (2.3.1/win7/32 bit). Right now the PLG150-AN is loaded with the Regenerator user board voices via autoload. Now I want to create a new user board voice bank with sounds from both.
But how can I load Regenerator into the AN expert editor?
With Easysound there comes a ANS file with it. With Regenerator there is no ANS file and the receive bulk dump is only for the AN1X? At least it doesn’t work.

There is a free utility written by John Melas that could convert W2B files to ANS format. You could download it from HERE.
I had already converted file, so I have attached it.

Alex

File Attachments
RGNRES-M.zip  (File Size: 24KB - Downloads: 557)
  [ Ignore ]  

Posted on: January 05, 2011 @ 12:37 PM
manfredl
Total Posts:  11
Joined  10-31-2010

Many thanks. Looks like I will make it now.

[ Ignore ]  

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Help with PLG150-PF disks, please - Solved
Next Topic:

WTB: PLG150AP ››