mySoftware [Updates]

Once you create a user profile on Motifator and update with the appropriate information, the updates shown here will be specific to you.

newProducts [YOK]

rssFeeds [Syndicate]

forumforum

Old Motifator threads are available in the Archive.

Viewing topic "Windows 7 and mLAN"

Page 3 of 3
Posted on: September 13, 2010 @ 09:01 AM
frank.bahia
Total Posts:  5
Joined  01-21-2007

Tried the ‘compatibility’ solution....same result.
Does anyone happen to know “basti” from the mlancentral site (the one who posted the link to his signed drivers)?

[ Ignore ]  

Posted on: September 13, 2010 @ 11:26 AM
nbadesign
Total Posts:  994
Joined  08-20-2007

I suppose that all people that have tried 64bit OS need more RAM. So, If you are using Windows 7 and want to setup mLAN, than you should use 32bit version with v1.63 mLAN driver and use this small utility that exceede 3Gb RAM limit of 32bit systems. I found it on some forum and lot of people there said that they success.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Install windows 7 32bit

1. After install, go to start, computer right click, properties, device manager, IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers, select your firewire card/port right clik and select update driver. Hit browes my computer and select let me pick from a list… Select the legacy driver.
2. Go to start, control panel, system and security, change user account control setting, slide the slider to the bottom.
3. Install as normal

And now to enable the 64Gb of ram in Windows 7 32bit

You need to get a patch. Go to
this link

Read and follow instructions. It is easy and works 100%

My system is Asus delux V2 X58, I7 930, 12Gb ram
01X, I88x, I88x, Uad-2, Uad-1, Uad-1 and Powercore pci-e
Cubase 5.5.1

Hope you all will finde what you need in this post. And it is nice to finaly have proper amount of memory needed for music

Geir
---------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that this could help those people that spent too much time to setup Win7 64bit and mLAN.

Alex

[ Ignore ]  

Page 3 of 3

Previous Topic:

‹‹ Pre-Ordered My XF8!
Next Topic:

Only 4 Voices in Performance Mode? ››